THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/19/11 9:17 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Well....the week is almost over.   Hard to believe that it has gone by so quickly,    Today I am grateful for my health.   You know regardless if you are pre op, post op or just trying to lose weight on your own we can't take our health for granted.   Grateful for so many many things in my life but health is somewhere at the top of the list.    Make sure if you are post op that you take your vitamins ( No matter which WLS you had ).   Vitamins are so  very important to a WLS patient.   Hope everyone has a great day and Please feel free to share what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed one !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

1queenbee3
on 1/20/11 12:57 am - Columbia, MD
I'm so grateful to get another chance to get it right...to better today than I was yesterday!!!

Highest Weight--Surgery Weight--Current Weight--Goal
                                                    282                  231                170.3            135

Most Active