new pics...long time, sorry!

AmyKing
on 1/18/11 7:02 am - Spring, TX
Wendy.....unfortunately even if I came here everyday there would still be uneducatedppl, ppl wanting an "easy" weight-loss option, ect.....on here telling newbies not to do it. There are PLENTY on here that prove them wrong. I personally wouldn't spend any of my time worrying about their "issues".

(I've changed my goal!!)

Mel is losing it
on 1/18/11 7:03 am - Lakeport, CA
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

Melissa 11cc Realize Band

Experienced a leak in my port, and had no restriction for over 9 months. Had leak repair surgery on 1/31/11 and am back on my journey again! :)

AmyKing
on 1/18/11 7:05 am - Spring, TX
Hey Melly....you are looking pretty HAWT yourself

(I've changed my goal!!)

want-2-b-healthy
on 1/18/11 7:40 am - Washington, NH
Your are an inspiration.  Thanks for posting.
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/11 8:30 am
WOW! You should be the band patient poster child!  I love the 2nd pic with you and your girls.

Trixie
Jean M.
on 1/18/11 8:40 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Amy,

It's great to hear from you, and see your lovely face again.

Beautiful lady, beautiful family!

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

(deactivated member)
on 1/18/11 8:53 am - Miramar Beach, FL
I gotta jump in here and say, "Wow!"  You are stunning!  Congrats on your weight loss, and better yet, for your weight loss maintenance!  Thanks for coming back to be an inspiration for the lap band community!  Come back often!

Tami 
okchristi
on 1/18/11 9:26 am
You look wonderful!  Congrats on a JOB WEll done! 
Thanks for the inspiration!

hugs,
Christina
I may not be in controll but God is!!!  I am loosing my way to Scotland!!

AmyKing
on 1/18/11 10:30 am - Spring, TX
Trixie.....I was cash pay and have done multiple photo ads and tube for my doc so I have never paid for anything since surgery...yay

I'll try to make an effort to come on here at least once a week. Thanks guys for e sweet comments! It's a very busy day at my house with a 19 yr old in college, an 8 yr old and a son who just turned 5....

(I've changed my goal!!)

AmyKing
on 1/18/11 10:32 am - Spring, TX
Was suppose to say utube....lol iPad won't let me edit so had to repost....uggggghhhhh

(I've changed my goal!!)

Most Active