WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/18/11 11:17 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week.   Mine is going OK.    I have a busy day today.   I have to take my MIL to buy some groceries.   Today I am so grateful for my warm home and family.   Family is my life and I am sure that they are that way for you too.   So grateful for my WLS and the reality that I am NOW living my life as a "normal" size person.    As a teenager I thought that I was doomed to live my life in a huge shell that I use to call my body.   I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would be the size that I am now.    I am still amazed at the reflection that looks back at me when I walk past a mirror or a window.    Seems that after 5 yrs. post op I should be use to seeing my size....but I am not.  Anyway I could ramble on all day.   LOL   PLEASE feel free to say what you are grateful for today.   We ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives.   We would love to see what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active