5months banded today!

kesiling
on 1/18/11 9:39 am - Eatontown, NJ
So it is five months banded. I got to see my dr. today and I found out that I am down 72 pounds in 5 months. I lost 23 pounds in the last 6 weeks.  I am 3 pounds more than I was my freshmen year in high school and I will be below that soon. It feels great!

NSV
I also fit into a size 14 yesterday! I sat in a chair the other day and my butt didn't fall over the sides!! I don't remember that ever happening! I have bony shoulders and neck. 

It is a weird feeling to see yourself in a way you don't remember. I recall being this size when I was younger thinking about how fat I was.  Someone actually used word thin to describe me the other day. It is so weird.  I am happy to say I am in the best shape of my life and only getting better.

Anyone else have had similar feelings?

Thanks to all those supportive friends and people here. 

"Pain is Weakness leaving the body"  "keep up the good work"

Banded 8/18/10 emergency removal 11/13/14  Goal is 150 with slippage got to 115 (scary thin)     

(deactivated member)
on 1/18/11 9:57 am - Des Moines, IA
Wow, that is impressive!  You have been working that band!  WooHOoooooooo
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/11 9:59 am - Miramar Beach, FL
 "Anyone else have had similar feelings?"

Yeah, but it's been awhile!  Thanks for bringing a huge smile to my face, both for enjoying your joy, and for remembering my own.  

Thank you for sharing, and best wishes for continued success!

Tami
KathyS39
on 1/18/11 11:23 am - St Pete Beach, FL
That is just wonderful!  Congratulations!
Kathy Allen

(deactivated member)
on 1/18/11 9:34 pm
Congratulations on your 5 months; you've done terrific!

Similar feelings -- as I've gone down the scale it's been so exciting -- but a lot of times I remember as I was gaining how depressed I was to see a number that thrills me to death now.  It's so good to be seeing those numbers going down instead of up after all these years!

Trixie
Jeepers385
on 1/19/11 2:47 am - Hightstown, NJ
Congrats Jess and keep up the great work.      You are doing phenomenal.  Hope to see you tomorrow at the Seminar.

kesiling
on 1/20/11 4:07 am - Eatontown, NJ
Hey Deb-

I am not gonna make it out there tonight since I was out there on Tuesday and the weather doesn't look good for the ride home.

You are doing great!

I will see you at the Febuary semiar, if not before.

J
Most Active