MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/16/11 10:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Monday Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend !!! Mine was wonderful.   All my son's puppies went to their forever homes so no more dealing with what comes with puppies !!  YEAH for that !!!  LOL  I am ready to start a new week and hopefully a amazing one.    I have nothing on the agenda other than calling the ortho doc and seeing if he can give e another cortisone shot.   Being pain free lasted only one day.  UGH  Anyway.....today I am so grateful for only the doggies that live in my house being here.    Grateful for my family, friends and my life.  Grateful for my faith and answered prayers.   Of course I am very grateful for my wonderful  bariatric surgeon ( Dr. David D. Kim ) for being such a fantastic doc and doing my gallbladder and hernia surgery when that came up and not sending me to a strange doctor and for my WLS and the wonderful support groups that he has for his patients and he has them according for their surgery.   Grateful for so many things in my life....if I were to list them all I would be doing so all day long.  Please feel free to list some things that you are grateful for in your life if you wish to share with us.    Have a blessed week and wonderful day !!!

Hugs and Blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Diane W.
on 1/16/11 10:46 pm
Revision on 08/10/12

Sorry to hear that you need another cortisone shot, but glad that God is blessing you in other areas of life. Thanks for the positive message!

Diajne

Most Active