It's going well, folks!

Kate -True Brit
on 1/16/11 8:19 pm - UK

Look back over the last few pages. Positivity reigns! (Is that a word? If negativity is a word, positivity should be but somehow I am not sure!!!)

Keep going, folks. Post when you have problems and questions - that is why we have a support board! Tell us when things go wrong - we need to know.

But keep the balance! Remember to post the positive as well!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

jaxmom
on 1/16/11 8:22 pm
agreed... lovin' the 'positivity'
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

Judy825
on 1/16/11 9:56 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Agreed!

Hey jaxmom, are you by chance from jacksonville Fl?

You can PM me if you like. 
        Seminar weight: 344. Consult Weight: 332.  Surgery Weight: 289   
Check out my blog at www.ldslapband.blogspot.com

"Low Carb diet for me...not a diet anymore but a lifestyle"

jaxmom
on 1/16/11 11:47 pm
hi.. I am from NY.. my son's name is Jack. I always wanted to change my profile name (because now I have a daughter, too, and feel guilty not having her name, lol) and because everyone from jacksonville thinks i am too, hehehe. i feel like i am misleading you floridians!!! anyway, i got a message a couple of days ago from floridajewels and she is in the jacksonville area. i know she mentioned the lack of support groups in the area. she seems VERY nice. Do you want  me to forward your info to her? If so, send me a message and I will happily forward it.
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

Jean M.
on 1/16/11 11:10 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
Kate,

If positivity isn't a real word, then it should be!

When we're struggling, we'll do anything for help or relief, so we post more often. But when things are going well, it's all too easy to get involved in all the good stuff going on in our lives and forget to share the positive moments with our friends here on OH. I'm going to try to get back in the habit of posting my NSV's on a frequent basis. In fact, I'm going to start a thread right now.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

crice
on 1/16/11 11:35 pm - Crown City, OH
Kate
             You all have done so well , Is there a colorie amount that you try to stay under?

Connie
Kate -True Brit
on 1/17/11 12:14 am - UK

For me, 1200.  In effect 1100-1300!

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Most Active