TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/17/11 10:55 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week.   My youngest son starts his spring semester at college today.   My oldest has already started his spring semester.    I can't believe that the month is already half over.  WOW this year is flying by too.   LOL   So grateful today for my WLS.   I am going to my surgeon's Seminar this saturday and Nate Newton will be speaking about his WLS with Dr. Kim.   There are several of us going to be there....now whether we get to talk....we will see.   I am excited to get to see Nate in person.   He has done a amazing job with his sleeve.    I am grateful and honored to do that.     I love sharing my journey with others.     So grateful for my health and my life.    Grateful for great insurance at the time of surgery.   Now it is not as good  but still so grateful for what we have.    Grateful for all the things in my life.   Grateful for my husband and 3 son's.    Grateful for waking up this AM and for my faith and answered prayers.    Please feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.    I am grateful for so much more than I listed.    We ALL have something in our lives to be grateful for.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active