I'm Back

harleychick02
on 1/17/11 10:08 pm - Lakewood, CO

Member me.... Well I now have a beautiful 3month old daughter and I am getting my 3rd fill next week and I can't wait. I will than be where I was with my fills before I was pregnant. Thank God, cuz I gained enough weight back. I am so ready to get back into the game, minor speedbump, but here we go again. I was down about (50) lbs in 5 months after I got my band. I hope I can loose it that fast again. Good luck to me!!!
Hope all is well with your journey.

Tiff tells all
on 1/17/11 10:36 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
this is exactly why I love the band. This little time out for life has been great I'm sure but now you can tighten her back up and you are right back in the game.

Congratulations on your little one and welcome back!

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/11 11:10 pm
Congratulations your baby girl! And, good luck on getting back on track! 
jaxmom
on 1/18/11 1:15 am
welcome back and congratulations on the baby!!!! nothing like it, right??? enjoy every second of her and wishing you an easy 'get-back-on-track'
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

harleychick02
on 1/18/11 6:00 am - Lakewood, CO
Thanks. I'm hitting it hard. Having a hard time with the no time for gym thing, but I got it figures out I got a treadmill at home, I'm gonna by a elliptical with my taxes along with some weights and a fwe good workout videos and Im back in the game. It's a new joy having my first baby, espically with my loving husband, but sometimes I feel guility for being mad that I gained my wieght back, considering the reason- makes the pain a little easier to take. I'm just so excited to be back!!!

Most Active