Lap Bander Needs Your Help

Baby Blues
on 1/16/11 2:58 am - Roy, UT
There is a post on the Main Board from a bandster who could use some good advice and help. I posted to her but I'm sure she could use some support from other bandsters.

CLICK HERE

Tammy

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst...then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.     ---Marilyn Monroe
Shaesnana
on 1/16/11 3:22 am - Davenport, FL
Thanks Tammy for letting us know.  I sent a post to her and also told her to come on over here to the band forum.  It was nice of you to let us know.  I hardly ever go over to the main forum.

adorkbl
on 1/16/11 3:27 am
Thanks for the link. I never go over to that forum... so I wouldn't have seen it.

Posted Image

01|17|08 lap band   08|12|08
gallbladder  
01|17|11 port replacement
            07|09|12 hiatal hernia repair & band repositioning

Kate -True Brit
on 1/16/11 3:52 am - UK

Done,  thanks for pointing it out.  Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Eiball
on 1/16/11 7:04 am
Thank you Tammy.....  that was very sweet of you to post this on the Correct site...  You guys are the best support ever 

((((HUGS)))))
Baby Blues
on 1/16/11 8:37 am - Roy, UT
Yes, you should of posted on the band board, but posting on the main board was a great idea. The main board is NOT for just one surgery type but a general board and anyone no matter what the surgery could possibly relate.  We all tend to beat ourselves up, sabatoge ourselves, and feel ashamed at one point or another.

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst...then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.     ---Marilyn Monroe
Kate -True Brit
on 1/16/11 7:41 am - UK

Tammy,

Only just realised you are not a bandster! Thank you for your cross-wls support! This is how it should work but often doesn't - all supporting each other!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Baby Blues
on 1/16/11 8:34 am - Roy, UT
Well don't tell everyone...I'm one of those "evil" DSers. In actual honesty, I'm a band to DS revision. LOL.  But the OP isn't looking for revision help so I assume that she really wants to make this work and that is her decision and should be respected. I just wanted her to feel supported from those who are also walking in her shoes and guide her to success.

grannymedic1
on 1/16/11 9:04 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12
We need to remember that we are all in the same boat. We have a chronic, incurrable disease. We can identify with each other and if one hurts it is up to us to try to help. You have done that. Thank you for reminding us again that this is not a contest or war but one of helping others.

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

Most Active