logging and recording help!

teresa_12
on 1/15/11 12:20 pm
Post Date: 1/14/11 7:48 pm
i have two questions about using the tracker...i am getting ready for a fill. where do i go to enter that on here? i have seen it while poking around but i cant figure out how to get back to it. and the other question is how are you able to put a saying under the signature/tracker? i seriously do know how to use my computer but i am having trouble navigating this site (i do like the site though!). anybody out there can help i would appreciate it!!!! thanks....

The beginning of a new year....the beginning of a new me!
Ashley A.
on 1/15/11 12:56 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 06/27/12
Hi, to edit your fill information, you go to the health tracker and it should show the different tabs. You want to click on the medical tab and it will allow you to put your fill info there.
To add additional information to the signature/tracker, you go to the main settings and click on messageboard, you can add what you to show after your weight ticker. I hope this helps! Good Luck and congrats on your surgery!

Realize Band-12.1.08 Revision to VSG-6.27.12

teresa_12
on 1/18/11 10:47 am
aahhh...thank you Ashley A for pointing me in the right direction!!! i finally figured it out! thank you again!!!!

OCCali_Girl
on 1/15/11 5:04 pm - CA
I just found a setting under my profile that you have to actually turn on the fill tracker, I think it was under profile settings....
Hope that helps!
~Anna

The band may not be perfect, but it will be perfect for me!

VEGAS IN JUNE GOAL!!        

teresa_12
on 1/18/11 10:49 am
thank you anna...i found the two things i was looking for. i love this site...just takes a little getting used to. i have a question for you...what do the two tickers mean? i see that on a lot of signatures and i have been wondering. thanks for your help again...teresa

Most Active