passing goal & how do you get the 100lb card

Jamie W.
on 1/16/11 12:41 am - Manchester, NH
O.K., when I first started I thouhght it would be great to go from 250 to 160, well that goal has been met and I have exceeded it by now being down to 144. So I set a new goal of 140, 106 lbs. lost and I wonder how to get the 100 lb. lost gold card. Over the holidays I did have the tummy tuck and breast lift and implants and I love my new FLAT belly but am really looking forawrd to when the boobs are completely healed, but they look good. Problem is when I look in the mirror, I still see the fat 250 lb. girl. In councelling for that but how do you/or do you ever get past seeing yourself like that? 
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/11 12:26 pm - Des Moines, IA
Congrats Jamie!  What an exciting achievement, you should be so proud.  When you look in the mirror you need to give yourself positives.  Tell yourself that  you deserve to be healthy and to look good. 

As far as the 100 pound lost card, I don't remember the site.  Could you copy mine and paste in your OH pictures and then paste in your signature line?  There is a site where  you can choose which card.  I'm sorry I don't remember....

Kristi
fairy_kissez
on 1/17/11 3:44 am - Albuquerque, NM
Here is the link :http://swords.cc/ohcc/oh_card.html

~Jen

lapband in 2008 at 298lbs , lowest weight was 183lbs , Band almost killed me and removed in 2011. No revison because to much damage for revision.

Anti Lap-band advocate!

Most Active