on 1/15/11 9:03 pm - Mooresville, NC
VSG on 02/09/12
Good morning!

For me....

Early: Coffee
B:  cereal and milk
L: a few strands of spaghetti and meat sauce
D: Chris' nachos

W:  Headed to the gym when it opens to try out my new running shoes!
Julie
Lap Band Surgery 12/19/2009, revised to Sleeve 2/9/2012

Next goal:  183
spuddzy
on 1/15/11 10:51 pm - NY
I have a baby shower today and I'm 5 wks post  op...I have no problem eeating or swolling anything.  I don't know what they are having there.  It is in a house..I guess no junk food, of course, but what if the only have hero and mayo salads/ cake/ I need help...

spuddzy

jaxmom
on 1/16/11 12:17 am
@Spuddzy:
I am sure, you will find something, but always plan for an emergency. If the shower is being held by someone close to you who knows about your band, then simply bring yourself something and store it in the fridge. If you don't feel like discussing, pack a bar, cheese stick, or whatever healthy snack choice you can and eat your meal before. Showers never last very long, anyway. If you go in with a full belly, and have a snack in case you are tempted, you should be fine. If they have a hero, pick out the turkey. Most events have veggies and dip... skip the dip and munch on some veggies. Volunteer yourself to help with writing the gifts down or something so that you are too busy to graze. You can do it!!!!!!!!
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

jaxmom
on 1/16/11 12:11 am
Hi.
Early: coffee
B: Egg white omelet (with spinach and onion and a laughing cow cheese wedge)
L: Egg white salad (chopped egg whites, sauteed onion/spinach mix leftover from breakfast,    tiny  bit of mayo and a little honey mustard)
D: Baked Tilapia over shredded zucchini with marinara sauce & parmesan cheese

W:45 min elliptical, 2 miles treadmill
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

cheyenne000
on 1/16/11 1:20 am, edited 1/16/11 6:05 am
VSG on 03/25/16
Coffee with sugar free creamer

B meatballs with squash baked  with olive oil and garlic

L salami with laughing cow cheese and green olives
cucumbers

D crust less pizza  turkey pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, onions, olives, mushrooms

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

steelerfan1
on 1/16/11 1:38 am
I need to go easy on the sodium and carbs today we had pizza during the big playoff games last night and ate a little to much pizza

B two scrambled eggs with some crumbled turkey sausage 1 cup

L  I have no idea

D pork chop, broccoli and cheese no carbs tonight for dinner extra veggies .

S a couple pieces of homemade beef jerky if I get hungry

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

carol468
on 1/16/11 4:41 am
well, this morning i had some coffee, for lunch i baked some talapia fish, then i screwed up and ate some pasta alfredo, i don't know why i did that but i'm going to bake some chicken and serve it with steamed broccoli for dinner, i haven't been able to exercise today... well that's all..
fairy_kissez
on 1/16/11 5:55 am - Albuquerque, NM
Early: Coffee with cream
B: Two egg omelet with cheese, green chili and sour cream (<3 this)
PW: Elite protein cafe mocha
L: I tried to eat fish I should have known better because I hate fish!!! I took one bite and I almost threw up on the table!!! So I threw it away and ate a carb master yogurt and 1/4 cups of walnuts and a few pork skins with sour cream.
S: Atkins bar
D: taco meat on a carb chopper tortilla with sour cream, black olives and salsa.

~Jen

lapband in 2008 at 298lbs , lowest weight was 183lbs , Band almost killed me and removed in 2011. No revison because to much damage for revision.

Anti Lap-band advocate!

mary101678
on 1/16/11 9:40 am - RI
VSG on 07/10/12
Made great stuffed peppers for dinner! Sooo good!
From the Weigh****chers 1994 cookbook!

Most Active