Tiff...Thank you :-)

jana_m_dowler
on 1/15/11 5:35 am - Rockport, WV
Tiff

The card for my package arrived yesterday in the mail but it was to late for me to go over to the little post office before it closed. My husband went over today and picked it up. I loved it!

I love to cook and the cookbook has so many tips and tricks and good looking recipes that I know I will try.  I'm sure I will also have a lot of time on my hands to put together the beautiful puzzle. The little message you sent with it made me cry as well. It was very touching. I appreciate all of it.

Sometimes I feel out of touch with you all on the lapband board since I had to halt my weight loss journey for now. Still know that even if I don't post much on here for the next 7 months that I am still going to be here lurking around almost everyday.  I love what my band has done for me and the TOOL that it is that got me where I am and helped me get pregnant. That was one of the main goals on the top of my list and I have achieved it.

Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless

Jana
Tiff tells all
on 1/16/11 1:36 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
You are very welcome! I'm sorry Santa took so bloody long to get there. UGH but I know that no member of our Secret Santa game is left behind! Don't you worry about this little pause in your WLS journey. This is exactly what is so great about the band. You have a wonderfully healthy little one. A month later you get your band tightened back up and you will be right back on the road with us once again. Easy Peasy!

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

Most Active