Onederland!!

mickib57
on 1/15/11 12:01 am - Granite Bay, CA
Quick post, hit 199 on the scale this morning! Haven't seen that number in my adult life! I don't post here a lot but read all your advice constantly and just wanted to say thank you for all the tips, I dont think I could have been this successful without all the amazing advice here from people who have done it!

jaxmom
on 1/15/11 12:09 am
WOW!!!!! I am probably safe in assuming that you are walking around with a HUUUUGGGGEEE smile right now!!! That is amazing!!!! So exciting- congrats to you!!!!!
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

BluestCat
on 1/15/11 1:04 am
Hooray! Congratulations on your success. I can't wait to hit onederland again.

Kim
nicole_w_d
on 1/15/11 1:08 am
 I can't wait for that day!!!!! Congratulations
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/11 1:54 am
I'm right there with ya. I hit it right before christmas and now I am soooo STUCK on 199-198-197. It's like my body is telling my mind..There you go! that's what you wanted, right ?
Now I have to tell my bod....190 is the next onderland :)))

Congratulations
Petra
mickib57
on 1/15/11 5:09 am - Granite Bay, CA
Petra we have really close surgery dates! It's always fun finding people on the same journey time wise I stalled around 205...almost the entire month of December, took a break for new years and went to Disneyland and just hit it hard when we got back...down 6 pounds in 2 weeks! Finally! Our whole family just joined a gym so hopefully that will help me continue down the right path! Keep up the good work!

shellqueen
on 1/15/11 3:04 am - New Brighton, MN
Good for you!!!!
fairy_kissez
on 1/15/11 3:05 am - Albuquerque, NM
Amazing....congrats!!!!!

~Jen

lapband in 2008 at 298lbs , lowest weight was 183lbs , Band almost killed me and removed in 2011. No revison because to much damage for revision.

Anti Lap-band advocate!

(deactivated member)
on 1/15/11 3:23 am - Des Moines, IA
Isn't that number "1"   ONEderful?  wooHOOOOOOO
hotred1
on 1/15/11 4:54 am - Chesterfield, VA
Congrats on reaching onederland. It's an awesome feeling especially when you haven't seen it in a while. Keep up the good work and watch it payoff.

Most Active