Magic Pop, I Think YOU ROCK!!!!

jaxmom
on 1/14/11 7:44 am

DO YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT KIM'S MAGIC POP? When I was dropping pounds by the second, I had a secret weapon against the need to crunch and munch on something............ MAGIC POP.

If you have not experienced it, it is little more than a puffed disc (the size of a pita bread) with little taste. It has LOTS of crunch. Again, no taste. I found ways to make this a yummy treat. I would, for example, spread a Bleu Cheese flavored Laughing Cow on it (ever so carefully so as not to crack this delicate piece of deliciousness) and then, hope you are sitting, splashed some Frank's hot sauce on it. You wing fans are with me, right? Sooooooo delish and 50 calories with the cheese!!!! Even my non-dieting friends LOVE it. So here's the breakdown:
1 magic pop= 15 calories and 4 carbs. No fat and no protein.

I also like to spread my PB2 (if you do not know about this yummy low-fat peanut butter, you need to get some) on it....... tuna salad...... the possibilities are endless......

Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

butlertwo
on 1/14/11 12:28 pm
What is Magic Pop and where do you get it? thank you
jaxmom
on 1/14/11 12:50 pm
beyond my detailed explanation above, lol, there's not much more to say. I get mine from my local produce market and at the local gourmet supermarkets. The bags of,  I think, 10 or 12 large crackers are anywhere from 2-3 dollars/bag.

www.foodworthwearing.com/2009/09/new-find-kims-magic-pop.htm l

above is a link and the owner of magic pop posted her contact info.... i bet they can tell you where you can get it, locally. What I forgot to mention is that they are popped fresh in front of you and they have no preservatives. I recommend for sure and hope you can locate them.
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

Most Active