what have I been missing, Trolls????

lucky62756
on 1/14/11 10:11 am - York Haven, PA
VSG on 12/02/14
What is going on here? I am on here everyday. I must not be reading    everything...lol. Now, why would anyone want to cause so much trouble that others want to leave this board? I have yet, to "Block" someone.(maybe after this posting I might) lol I just take every answer with a grain of salt, unless I know them. First off, why would you let someone get you that upset? First off, they must not have anything better to do then cause "drama". Like the others said, read it, then block it. easy. Now, me, I don;t take S   it from anyone. I read something and if I don't agree, I just go on to the next post. I think that there are a few "children"on here. You know, the ones who like to say things to cause trouble and just like to see others get upset. Some posts I read are so far fetched its funny    and some are so unbeliveable  .  I have seen some weird posts but, nothing that would cause someone to leave this board. or did I miss something? I hope no one leaves this board.. there are so many honest and educated people on here that they out number the " know it all's". I hope no one leaves. Just think, if you keep blocking "them" there soon wont be anyone on here for them to "BASH".lol  Keep posting..   Hugs..."Lucky"

2/09 pre. 264.7            214 lbs. Band removal.  4/29/20014       revision to sleeve 12/2/14  243.4

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/11 11:54 am - Des Moines, IA
Hi Lucky!  I haven't read through it all.

I have been coming to this board for over 2 years and have learned that people are very passionate about their WLS.

I appreciate everyone's honesty in telling about their experiences.  I think we can all learn from each other.  I don't come here to try and convince people that I know best and that I know what is the perfect WLS.  I come here for support and I try to help others that have the band.  I was given a lot of support when I had questions and I hope I can help others.  Guess I'm just not exciting!

Take care,
Kristi
lucky62756
on 1/15/11 5:03 am - York Haven, PA
VSG on 12/02/14
Wow!! I just backed up and read some of the stuff.. I don;t get it at all... I too came here to research the WLS... I found out what i needed to know and decieded myself along with my family what I needed to do...Take care...'lucky"

2/09 pre. 264.7            214 lbs. Band removal.  4/29/20014       revision to sleeve 12/2/14  243.4

Most Active