New year and same old crap, huh? LOL

Guernica Loser
on 1/16/11 4:55 am
Hiya Preddy!  How are YOU doing?  I'm hanging in there with this crap.  I just keep reminding myself that this too shall pass.  I am already down to 40mg from 80mg, so that's a good start!
Love ya, girly!
I've been on prednisone and chemo for over 7.5 years.  Gained over 160 pounds due to pred. Highest wt. 410. Surgery wt. 365. Current wt. 299
See ya,400s, 90s,80s,70s, 60s, 50s, 40s, 30s, 20s, 10s 300s!!!!  

Stephanie M.
on 1/15/11 2:17 am
Welcome back!  Prednisone is EVIL for sure...it makes me flat out crazy!  Glad you are on the mend...have missed you on this board and the others!

Yes there has been a lot of drama lately.  Some folks just can't stand people who don't agree with them and try to intimidate, bully and downright insult you if you speak up at all.  Oh well...that block button comes in handy at times.

Happy New Year!  Hear is to our collective improved health in 2011!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Guernica Loser
on 1/16/11 4:58 am
We really do have to read between their snarky BS and look at the facts, but they sure make it diffcult with their attitudes.  To be so aggressive must get oh so tiring.  I wonder if you burn calories being so vicious? hey!  maybe they are on to something!?  LOL

You are doing a great job.  Keep it up and thank you so much for the warm wishes!!
I've been on prednisone and chemo for over 7.5 years.  Gained over 160 pounds due to pred. Highest wt. 410. Surgery wt. 365. Current wt. 299

Shaesnana
on 1/15/11 4:51 am - Davenport, FL
Guernica!!!!  Have missed you girl!   Gee, I think I better not use my name of Lyn anymore.
Don't want to have people think that I am the negative one.     I'm only a month into my banded life and so far so good.
I'm sorry you're still feeling poorly.  That stinks.   I hope the year improves for you.
Do pop in when you can so we know how you're doing.

Hugs,

Guernica Loser
on 1/16/11 4:59 am
LOL  no, we know who the negative Lyn is!  You don't come with a 10 page cut and paste message.  LOL

You're doing great for only a month in! Keep up the fantastic work!!

Karen R.
on 1/15/11 7:08 am - Peoria, AZ
I've been thinking about you and missing your posts. I'm so sorry to have to fight illness and weight problems. I do understand and sometimes it's just not fair. I really hope you are feeling better soon and can be your old active self I do enjoy your posts and great spirit. You make it eaiser for me to deal with my diabetes and not losing as much weight as so many others. i am happy with what I've done, but like you said you've been able to keep your gain to a minimum and for that you are my hero. Love and Hugs to you.
Karen
Guernica Loser
on 1/16/11 5:03 am
(((((karen)))))  I feel you.  My diabetes has come back a bit with the high pred and it's not fun.  How are your numbers?  What meds are you taking for it?  After I lost about 50 pounds it seemed to get under control, but I never had it so bad that I was on insulin or anything.  I was on a few meds for it, but I was fortunate enough to dodge insulin. 

Losing slowly isn't the end of the world (although it feels like it is sometimes).  At least we're not going higher, right.  

I'm no hero....if you saw what a wreck I've been lately you'd laugh at that comment LOL.  I'm just trying to hang in there like the rest of us.  I didn't come to the boards because I couldn't be held accountable for what I'd say...that's how bad the pred makes me.  LOL  my mom is a saint putting up with me lately, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel now.  woohooo!

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 1/15/11 9:43 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Hey Guernica,
We miss you so much.  I have been praying for you.  Hope all goes well and you get off the chemo and prednisone soon.  Happy 2011 my if be better then 2010.  
Really hope you stop in we have been having so much drama around here. 
Like you said it's the same old one that are always starting crap.

Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Guernica Loser
on 1/16/11 5:07 am
WENDY!!!  I miss you, too.  I've really missed this support lately, but I was in such a funk I didn't want to bring everyone down with me.  Things are getting better, so I hope to be back and in action soon.  And to our favorite two negative nancys...I say take a look at what you do and how you do it.  You attract more bees with honey than vinegar.  You'd think they'd learn that by now.   Their info is good, but who the hell absorbs it with all the venom?
I hope your year is starting off well!!!

NOVIA 88 8
on 1/15/11 12:47 pm - OR
Wow that's all I can said....
I hope you are doing better and that your pain is under control you are a strong women, may God give you the strength to pass for this. in my case my back pain is so bad during the last three months, that some times is hard to focus in my nutrition. the good thing is that I haven't gain any weight so far but, I do miss working out. hoping I can go back to my routine soon.
Good luck to you........

HW 268     WLS W 228    CW 182 GW 150

Most Active