Elena ~ how are you?

lyndi_moon
on 1/6/09 12:10 am - TX
Please update us!!!  We're worried about you.
sfnativewm
on 1/6/09 1:21 am
I was wondering what is up too!  Hope she went to the dr and all is ok!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

Amanda T.
on 1/6/09 2:04 am - WA
same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda 
"impossible is nothing"

Yelena K.
on 1/6/09 3:32 am - Plymouth, MN
Things are feeling better today. I have been tracking it... the stomach pain went down. I may still go to the ER today but my clinic said I should schedule an appt with my primary... which I don't have one, so I need to get myself a doctor. So that's where I'm at. They didn't sound too worried and said it definitely isn't connected to the band, which I agree with. so.. that's that...  thanks for worrying about me -- I love this family so so much!!!!

2019: 11 years out and maintaining a loss of 150lbs.

Follow me:

www.morethanmyweight.com

www.facebook.com/morethanmyweight

www.youtube.com/morethanmyweight

O2BThinAgain
on 1/6/09 4:49 am - Austin, TX
Elena  I understand you might be feeling better today, however, bloody stool is not normal.  If you do not have hemorrhoids then there has to be another cause for it.  You need to go see someone today whether it's the ER or finding a PCP to get you in.  I don't think anyone here thought it was band related at all.  There is something else going on and need to ensure it's not something serious.  Please go see someone today.
 Shannon  --  Stop whining and do it

lyndee
on 1/6/09 5:24 am
Elana,

Sorry you are sick. My neighbor had E-coli poisoning, it kind of sounds like your symptoms. I do agree with the other posters, that you really should see a doctor soon.

List of symptoms of E-coli food poisoning:

The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources for E-coli food poisoning includes the 5 symptoms listed below:

Note that E-coli food poisoning symptoms usually refers to various symptoms known to a patient, but the phrase E-coli food poisoning signs may refer to those signs only noticable by a doctor.

More ways to research these symptoms: To research

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/e/e_coli_food_poisoning/sympto ms.htm

The opinions expressed by Lyndee are for entertainment purposes only. If I have offended anyone, I apologize. This includes, but is not limited to, the moderators, members of PETA, all unions, liberals, conservatives, SAHMs, WAHMs, gays, whites, blacks, mexicans, asians, jews, christians, agnostics, atheists, buddhists and all other religions, the mentally challenged, witches, bitches, the truly stupid and anyone or anything else I may have forgotten. Thank you!

pepsi98
on 1/6/09 7:03 am - Norwich, CT
On January 6, 2009 at 11:32 AM Pacific Time, Elena wrote:
Things are feeling better today. I have been tracking it... the stomach pain went down. I may still go to the ER today but my clinic said I should schedule an appt with my primary... which I don't have one, so I need to get myself a doctor. So that's where I'm at. They didn't sound too worried and said it definitely isn't connected to the band, which I agree with. so.. that's that...  thanks for worrying about me -- I love this family so so much!!!!
Elena please read my other post from this am again!  You need a stool culture as bloody stool is nothing to mess with!!  Please go to an ER if you don't have a regular MD...PLEASE!!!

Sue
 "The Joy of the Lord is your strength."  Nehemiah 8:10

START:  330         CURRENT:  274.5 lbs         GOAL:  190          TOTAL:  55.5 lbs

Tiff tells all
on 1/6/09 1:31 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
I wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I don't know what meds you take so this might be totally off base. But I had symptoms similar to this a year or so back. It was because I was over using Ibuprofen. Apparently excessive ibuprofen can mimick Crohns disease with the rectal bleeding symptom.

It was an easy solution but thought it might be worth mentioning. Stop taking Iboprofen.

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

Bucketta
on 1/6/09 1:48 pm
Elena,  Please do not consider this medical advice, but just trying to ease your mind.  Usually when you are bleeding internally, the blood is dark, black like tar.  If the blood is bright red, you may have developed an internal hemorrhoid that you don't know about or a fisher.  I often have bright blood when I have a BM and it is from straining so hard to go.  Some times the blood just drips out of me but that is what it is, according to my doctor and also what I learned in school. 

Praying for you girl, I know your a tough cookie and won't let this get you down.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline 
 RNY 1/24/11

sherhines
on 1/6/09 12:48 pm - Dale, IN
I just got on here...and was looking for a post too.   I'm glad you are feeling better, but please take this serious and get checked.  It could be something simple, and that would be great, but you never know.  Just because you are young doesn't mean things can't go wrong in your body.  Keep in touch.  We all worry about our family.
Sherie

Most Active