What are we eating this Sunday?

Nicki H.
on 1/4/09 3:25 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
B: 1 fiber one pancake with 1T chunky p-butter and low sugar syrup.  1 1/2 pc bacon 2 T hashbrowns
L: not sure yet, maybe chorizo quiche leftovers
D: ham that's been in the crockpot since last night....YUMMY!

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Jean M.
on 1/4/09 3:38 am, edited 1/4/09 3:38 am
Revision on 08/16/12
B: oatmeal w/ skim milk & banana
S: iced skinny latte
L: Oriental beef & cabbage salad
S: protein bar
D: Shelly's pizza bites, layered lima bean spread
S: SF pudding

We started offering our puppies little tastes of puppy mush today.  It's puppy kibble soaked in evaporated milk and mashed up.  It looks and smells disgusting but the puppies LOVE it.  One of them will take it off a baby spoon but the other 3 will only take it off my fingers.  What a mess...but Patch (the mama dog) is good about cleaning up the leftovers.

Anyway, between feeding myself and feeding the puppies every few hours, I feel like I'm running a diner.  When I complained to my husband, he said, "How do you think Patch feels?"

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

eard1421
on 1/4/09 4:00 am - OH
B/L - slept in today -so kinda combined these 2 and had tuna fish salad on crackers and hot peppers.

snack - hummus with crackers or veggies and lowfat dip

dinner - I roasted a turkey today I have had in the freezer - am making all the fixings - so send prayers I will be able to avoid the stuffing and mashed potatoes and stick with the turkey. 

snack - glass of wine
lyndee
on 1/4/09 4:00 am

B=Chocolate protein shake

L=Shrimp Cesar salad

D=Lamb chop, mashed potato w/FF gravy and asparagus

Have a great day!

The opinions expressed by Lyndee are for entertainment purposes only. If I have offended anyone, I apologize. This includes, but is not limited to, the moderators, members of PETA, all unions, liberals, conservatives, SAHMs, WAHMs, gays, whites, blacks, mexicans, asians, jews, christians, agnostics, atheists, buddhists and all other religions, the mentally challenged, witches, bitches, the truly stupid and anyone or anything else I may have forgotten. Thank you!

Vicki87
on 1/4/09 5:35 am
Hey everyone! Hope your day is going great!!

B: Mixed fruit cup (in light syrup)
L: 2 healthy turkey and ham roll-ups. Each with half a slice of WW cheese and just a TAD of light mayo and spicy mutard.
D: Probably chicken salad with chopped onion, roasted red peppers, light mayo and spicy mustard YUMMMMMM it's my favorite right now while I'm on soft foods.... but only another week!!!!
S: Protein shake!

trishy
on 1/4/09 7:13 am
B: Wheat French toast w/ SF syrup.
L: Lean Cuisine Chicken and pasta.
D: flank steak grilled w/ bread

Revision Band to Sleeve scheduled 10/29

pcgal
on 1/4/09 9:28 am - NC
VSG on 03/30/16
B-homemade protein shake
L-Teriyaki chicken (frozen, from Sam's Club) on spring mix salad with light ranch dressing
S-protein bar
D-scrambled eggs (about 1 1/2), slice of whole wheat bread toasted well

(includes 9 lbs lost on 2 week pre-op diet)
AP Standard band - 1st fill 2/07/08 1cc, 2nd fill 4/07/08 1cc, 3rd fill 6/09/08 1 cc, 4th fill 8/04/08 .3 cc, 5th fill 11/05/08 .15 cc - total 5.05 cc in a 10 cc band

Lifebeauty
on 1/4/09 9:41 am
My intake:

Thought it was going to be bad since I missed breakfast and was invited out for lunch.  However things are looking good.

B:  herbal tea

L:  baked chicken, green beans, cauliflower, pear cobbler

D:  ham salad, chips

Snack:  protein shake
Z

With  I will succeed.
HW: 280 - LW: 190 - GW - 180  
Unfilled 8/15/11 - WT:  209
1st Fill 11/29/11 - WT: 215.5 - 3cc
2/20/12 - New Goal - Get n Onederland
2nd Fill 4/26/12 - WT: 224.0 - 3cc
Z