I threw out my Lover!

TiniTummi
on 12/17/08 12:23 pm - Richmond, VA
Robin.....been there and done that.  But I noticed you are only 1 pound away from goal???  That is utterly fantastic!!!!  I am just a beginner so I admire anybody who has made it all the way.  What a new person you must feel like.  Heck, who needs little m&m's when you've got that new LIFE!!!  

take care,
Molly
Robin B.
on 12/17/08 10:47 pm
Thanks for the props Molly. I don't usually feel bad about having a sweet or 2, but I'd been going back to the big ole bag of them all day so I knew it was time to feed them to the big plastic mouth of my hungry trash can.

Best of luck on your journey. A good attitude and support system will take you a long way! 

Robin

Banded - 10.10.07
Starting Weight - 284               Current Weight - 144             Goal Weight - 149

LUCKY1001
on 12/17/08 12:23 pm - goodyear, AZ
Good For you. I would have just finished it....lol.....I need to get rid of a few of mine.

Lucky1001_proudOHbyLizzyL.gif

Robin B.
on 12/17/08 10:48 pm
Come on, do it. Get rid of that Lova that is no good for you.

Robin

Banded - 10.10.07
Starting Weight - 284               Current Weight - 144             Goal Weight - 149

lyndee
on 12/17/08 2:31 pm
BRAVO ROBIN!!!

You win the willpower award of the week. You did GOOD!

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ROCK, YOU ARE A HERO...KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK , YOU WILL NEVER REGRET THE GOOD AND RIGHT DECISION .

The opinions expressed by Lyndee are for entertainment purposes only. If I have offended anyone, I apologize. This includes, but is not limited to, the moderators, members of PETA, all unions, liberals, conservatives, SAHMs, WAHMs, gays, whites, blacks, mexicans, asians, jews, christians, agnostics, atheists, buddhists and all other religions, the mentally challenged, witches, bitches, the truly stupid and anyone or anything else I may have forgotten. Thank you!

Robin B.
on 12/17/08 10:50 pm
I don't know if I should win willpower award of the week after the 1/2 bag that I had already eaten! But I am proud of myself that I threw out the rest of the bag. It's a first and definitely not a last. It's my new thing. Oscar can have the crap, I sure don't need it (well, just a few bites).

Robin

Banded - 10.10.07

Yelena K.
on 12/17/08 2:42 pm - Plymouth, MN
I threw away ice cream. I just closed my eyes and tried not to cry, lol

2019: 11 years out and maintaining a loss of 150lbs.

Follow me:

www.morethanmyweight.com

www.facebook.com/morethanmyweight

www.youtube.com/morethanmyweight

Robin B.
on 12/17/08 10:55 pm
Isn't it hard? But it's a little crazy not to. It's not like you'll hurt it's feelings or anything. And it's really not a waste of money to throw it out either, it costs much more to your health if you pile it onto your thighs or your butt or into your blood. It's going to be my new approach. Have a few bites and the rest bites the bin.

Good job on the ice cream. You've been doing amazing on your journey. Props to you.

Robin

Banded - 10.10.07

smilin_eyes_58
on 12/17/08 7:14 pm - IL
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  I've even got to the point where I can't believe I ate that many so I go through and count the little wrappers then rather than getting upset with myself I get upset because there are three less than what they say there is on the package.  How dare they rip me off I need everyone of those delicious smooth things that I pay for.  :-)  In fact this is the one thing I'm wondering if I will be able to give up after the band as I relize how easy those things will slip through that band after I get it.
Cheryl
5' 5 1/2"
HW 319/DOS 288.8/NOW 213.6/ 105.4 lostSurgery 1/21/09

Robin B.
on 12/17/08 10:58 pm

It's not a sin to have a few post banding. You just have to be able to stop after a few.

I'm happy that you're approved for the band. Best of luck on your journey. If you ever need support or have questions please let me know. Us Illinoisians need to stick together.

Robin

Banded - 10.10.07

Most Active