1 year bandiversary.... with pictures!

DefyingGravity
on 12/13/08 6:41 am
Thanks everyone for your kind words!!!
They are definitely motivating to read! 
Amanda T.
on 12/13/08 7:17 am - WA
hey! you look incredible! haha just like your name! Seriously though... you look so good! Congratulations on your success! I hope you are doing something special for you today because you deserve it! CONGRATS!

Amanda 
"impossible is nothing"

Michele S.
on 12/13/08 7:48 am
WOW  I AM DOING A HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU !!!!     WOW  YOU MUST BE SO PROUD!!!
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.  ~Author Unknown

411 / 210 / 200
Jeanie B.
on 12/13/08 7:58 am - Louisville, KY
Your before and after pictures should be posted in the dictionary next to the word "incredible"!!!
Congratulations!  I am so happy for you!
Jeanie B.
The Chorus Teacher with the Band

A NewTay
on 12/13/08 8:06 am
Congratulations!!!  You've done an amazing job working your band.

TRUE LOVE DOES NOT COME BY FINDING THE PERFECT PERSON BUT BY LEARNING TO SEE AN IMPERFECT PERSON PERFECTLY 

"If you want to go forward, you put the car in D. If you want to go backward, you put the car in R." ~ President B. Obama

Ellan
on 12/13/08 8:13 am - somerset, NJ
You've done well and look great.
Lynn116
on 12/13/08 8:21 am
Good for you.  You look AMAZING!!!!  I'm starting to enjoy running too.  If you would have told me that a year ago I would have laughed and laughed and laughed.  Keep up the great work.  You're doing so well!

Lynn~Banded 3/20/08

(deactivated member)
on 12/13/08 8:31 am - Fort Worth, TX

You have done an amazing job, and you look wonderful.

neeka05
on 12/13/08 12:56 pm
you look wonderful even the tree looks slimmer congrats and keep up the hard work
DefyingGravity
on 12/14/08 4:33 am
On December 13, 2008 at 8:56 PM Pacific Time, neeka05 wrote:
you look wonderful even the tree looks slimmer congrats and keep up the hard work

Have to admit that I dumped the short and fat tree after Christmas last year as it couldn't hold a fraction of my ornaments. So, yeah... the tree is 2 feet taller and definitely slimmer!! It's all the rage!!! 

Most Active