Clear Liquid Diet and Dizzy and Weak

Road Less Travelled
on 7/8/07 1:36 pm
VSG on 12/13/10 with
me too ---  but last night I was in target and at the check out where they have sodas and such - they  had "vitiman water"  several kinds -- but I saw one that was "potassium" so I bough it - it is flavored with grape and tates like really diluted grape kool-aid. man - I felt great after drinking it over the course of an hour or so -- it has 2.5 services per bottle and 50 cals each -- but for the 125 cals it was so worth it. Towards the end I tried to mix some unflavored protien - but that did change the taste so I won't do that again. I am going to get more it made such a difference. Donna -- 5 five post op

July 2007 = lap band ...Sept 2010: lap band removed....Dec 2010 VSG
HW: 283... VSG SW: 244 ..  got down to 170 -- now at 193 and "back on track" ....GW: 155

Karen_S.
on 7/8/07 10:27 pm - Cincinnati, OH
The protein in Isopure might help, .  I liked Propel, I think it just has some minerals in it but it did make me feel better while I was on clears.  The vitamin water someone suggested might help too.
Karen (Pardon my typos, I really do know how to spell and type but most of the time my fingers can't keep up with my brain!)    highest 427 / Band Day 396 / goal 195ish    
Most Active