a PENNY for your thoughts!

bethmal
on 1/23/07 7:09 am
RNY on 12/26/17
I am thinking about having a chef salad for dinner. I am thinking about all of the information I learned at the professional days we have had (Monday & Tuesday) and how I am going to use what I learned in my classroom. I am thinking my brain is on overload.
Krista C.
on 1/23/07 7:40 am - Quispamsis, Canada
This is such a great thread. It really makes me stop and think. I am thinking how I hated being the fattest person in the Body Combat class last night - it disturbs me when I see myself in a mirror. I am thinking that my doctor has been very aloof this year -- part of me wants to ask if he is mad at me but that's pretty silly. Mad at me for porking up? Why would he care? I just feel like the appt is just in and out and he doesn't have time to talk. Oh well. Off to see him tomorrow for my Depo shot and some help with this dang face. I am thinking I am glad to be getting some things done - I'm going to see a physiotherapist tomorrow as I have a lot of shoulder pain again (had tendonitis / bursitis 2 years ago) and I'm glad to be taking positive steps. I also have an appt to learn how my propane fireplace works on Thursday. After living here for 6 months in my house, I thought it might be time to learn :)

Most Active