a penny for YOUR thoughts..

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/07 4:18 am - back in jeans, CT
I will pay you this penny for your thoughts: http://skattershooting.blogspot.com/2005_09_01_skattershooting_archive.html So what are your thoughts?  Me first: I am thinking how hungry I am. I am also thinking how nice it would be if Paula Deen was cooking me my dinner tonight and (dessert). I am thinking of my homework for tonight. I am tired and want to go to sleep right this minute zzzzzzzz.s I am thinking that I better get my a$$ home to cook dinner or else I will shribble up and die of starvation! Just kidding.. Your turn.... Christine:)
Amanda Miller
on 1/22/07 4:23 am - Cleveland, OH
Hi Christine!   I am thinking you are such a sweetie. I am thinking.. **** not another problem with my car. (either a tire belt or wheel bearings) UGH I am thinking.. is it May yet?  I am not liking this school semester. I am thinking.. boy I think I ate too much. I am thinking.. I am happy to have these problems.. and education, a car, and food. (((BIG HUGS))) Amanda

Curvy Consignments
13902 Puritas Ave
Cleveland, OH 44135
www.curvyconsignments.com
Plus Size Consignment Shop in Cleveland

Down 112... 46 to go.

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/07 4:26 am - back in jeans, CT
Hey there Amanda!  I have not seen you around this block in a while..  What's up?  Are you OK?  I hope so..  Where ya been? How is everything going? DO spill... For me, well loving school a lot.  Can't wait to graduate.  In April..  Wow!   Christine:)
Amanda Miller
on 1/22/07 4:35 am - Cleveland, OH
Hi there.. I have popped in and out.. my life has been nutty for the last week or so.  I have been sick with sinus infection and killer cough for 2 weeks.  Finally over that.. I only cough when leaning forward. lol  I missed 3 days of work, spent 3 hours waiting at Urgicare.. etc. I had my first fill on 1/18.  4cc in my 10cc band.  Went perfectly.  Dr C rocks.. but we all know that.  My next fill is 2/3 School is awful.  I am crappy in math.. my semester is crazy Math 152 153 154 155 156 Stats 201  Marketing 456 Marketing 493 and Marketing 496  18 credit hours. Work is so slow that I can't get motivated to do the little amount of work I actually have to do.  It sucks. My part time job has been neglected because everything else is so nutty. My backwindow on my SUV froze and blew up on Tuesday night last week  $500 deductable to get it fixed.  Now I am finding out tonight if I need new tires because of a broken belt or new wheel bearings.  The tires (if I only buy 2) will put me back $250.. the wheel bearing (if my husband can fix it) wil put me back $600. Did I mention my husband is on unemployment.. because of the minimal amount of snow we have been getting.. $210 a week because I am the primary breadwinner.  Ohio has it that if you aren't the primary, regardless if you make $7 an hour or $60 an hour.. you still get $210 a week.  Nice, eh? Sorry you asked????    lol Amanda

Curvy Consignments
13902 Puritas Ave
Cleveland, OH 44135
www.curvyconsignments.com
Plus Size Consignment Shop in Cleveland

Down 112... 46 to go.

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/07 4:41 am - back in jeans, CT
That's it????  LOL!! well, just think, somewhere out there in this world there is someone else worse off than you..  Of course not putting your cir****tances aside, but God I know how you feel.  I have been waiting for my W-2's to do my taxes so I can pay my car taxes and whatever else so that they won't charge me interest.  It's like everytime you have 10 cents to save here comes something else to pay for..  Does it ever end? I also need a new moniter for my computer at home because my othere one is dying.. and I could go and on too..  Chin up girlfriend.  Did somebody say, It gets better?   blah blah blah...  LOL!! Keep your chin way up there girl..  Love, Christine:)
roxy2176
on 1/22/07 7:18 am
Hey Christine, I am thinking...that bodyworks class kicked my booty and everything else on my body!  I am thinking about moving to a different company...changing jobs, but not career.  I am thinking it's time to make dinner... Out! Hugs, Rox :)

highest/surgery/current/goal                                
264/237/196/180

S L.
on 1/22/07 4:23 am - Canada

RIGHT NOW ????   I'm soooo hungry and my husband just started cooking dinner....so how long will it take him until he is done ????!!!!!

S
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. "
Albert Einstein

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/07 4:28 am - back in jeans, CT

uh oh!!!!  Hope it is soon.. I am feeling your pain though. Trust me.. Right now I could eat a shoe.. But I better wait, because that will get stuck for sure.........LOL!  Talk about PB and slime..LOL!!

Christine:)

tlmjt
on 1/22/07 4:26 am - Seattle area, WA
Hi Christine! I am thinking .... Should I move or not move to get my children into a better school What about private school I must be crazy - I can't afford either : ) I am ready to go home for the day : ) Tina
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/07 4:30 am - back in jeans, CT
HIJACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Love the new pic..  Wow you look like a lawyer or something.  Or maybe a doc?  Or a surgeon, yes that's it a surgeon..  LOL!!  Well what ever you do for a living, you look gorgeous.. Congrats...........  Christine:)
Most Active