just a note to all my friends..........

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/07 8:05 pm - back in jeans, CT
Today is the start of the week, and with that being said, I just wanted to wish you all a productive healthy start to the week and stay positive, keep active and DON'T push that negative button whatever you do!! When the office brings in those donuts this a.m, close your eyes and remember what brought you here in the first place..  Well it wasn't because of peas and carrots.. Think thin and healthy, and you will over come the tempations... Keep your chin up and never give up! Have a wonderful week............... Love and hugs,  Christine:) Click to view
We4Brownies
on 1/21/07 9:15 pm
THANKS CHRIS!  I NEEDED A POSITIVE PUSH.  I AM LOSING SLOWER NOW, AND I NEED TO EAT BETTER!   HOPE YO HAVE A GREAT DAY! SUGGAH
 Back 

>>Logout 

picture
WOW, THIS THING REALLY WORKS!
Marivonne Diaz
on 1/21/07 9:26 pm - Austin, TX
Thanks Christine!!! way to start the new week!!! :)

HugsMarivonne  375/332/195/160 consult day/surgery/actual/goal  

Kimberly *******
on 1/21/07 9:36 pm - The Boonies of...., ME
Great advise Christine!  Have a great day.
Kimberly  

calgal
on 1/21/07 9:44 pm - socal, CA
hi christine, you are a great assest to this board! hugs, sally
Angie T.
on 1/21/07 10:42 pm - Somewhere, NY

Thanks, I really needed that. Just knowing others are feeling like me and getting support from my band family is GREAT!!!! THANKSSSSS 

Kindness Matters  

Angie

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/07 10:45 pm - Big Sky Country, ID
Hugs to you too Christine.  I don't have the temptations at an office and nothing in the house to test me.  I getting ready to put a small spiral ham in the crockpot to cook all day....so I know what dinner is for sure. You have yourself a wonderful day and a wonderful week. Luv ya, Dee
Sharon T.
on 1/21/07 10:57 pm - Southern , WI
Well, aren't you, sweet! Right back at you, honey! By the way, I ordered the cookies! Thanks, again!

At goal, 155 bs. Started at 290. 7 years out! WAHOO~ 

Jean B.
on 1/21/07 11:09 pm - St. Paul, MN
Thanks, Christine.  I needed a positive thought this morning.  Haven't lost anything in a couple of weeks and am feeling a bit discouraged.  Gotta think "thin and healthy".  I go for my 2nd fill this week and hope that will make this a little easier.  Have a good day!  Jean B.

267/237/171/149      1st nurse's visit/surgery/current/goal
down 66 lbs. since surgery; 96 lbs. total

Most Active