What's on your plate today?

shay999
on 1/19/07 5:41 am - Mathiston, MS
Hey Kim, that does seem weird the way the bands works, maybe it will be back to normal tomorrow! I can't offer any advise! I went for my 3rd fill yesterday. We had decided that I am allergic to the numbing medicine because I  will have a red spot the size of an egg or alittle bigger that comes up after the fill. It takes about a day for it to get really irritated. It would be red, hot to touch, itching, etc. So, yesterday, the doctor said I would have to have it without the numbing medicine!  WHAT??   I was scared to death. But I got the fill without the numbing medicine. It wasn't as bad as I was thinking!! I guess just the idea was making me very nervous!!  I also thought I had 5 cc in the 10 cc band, but when he pulled it out, he said I only have 4cc, so he gave me 2cc, for a total of 6cc. I am wondering where is the other 1 cc that I though I had? I didn't ask. Well, I am I am not going to dwell on it!! Have a good weekend, Shay
cyndy40
on 1/19/07 6:26 am - Beaumont, TX

Hey! Kim!

The band is a weird critter isn't it???  I have been getting fills and they have been lasting for a few weeks and then disappearing it is quite strange. I guess that it just isn't an exact science. 

Tabitha (my 3 yr daughter) went to MDO (Mother's Day Out) today.  I then ran like the dickens to get things done! I went to two banks, the mall, and the grocery store.  I came home and finished wash, started dinner marinating (Barbeque Chicken for the Eating Well After WLS cookbook it is really good!), and entered our receipts and filed personal papers. 

That is about it for me.   Boring here too.

BTW, Kim, how can your life be boring with all those kiddos?

Most Active