4 month update

Erin C.
on 4/14/06 11:40 pm - Toledo, OH
Well it has been 4 months since I had surgery. I have lost 99 pounds. I was hoping to hit 100 this morning, but that is ok. I have posted a more complete update in my profile. Later today I hope to update my picture. All I can really say is that I am so very happy that I was able to have this surgery. I feel so much better today than I did before surgery. I wish everyone following this journey, good luck as well as those hoping to have surgery. Follow your dreams and never give up. Take care Erin
Lisa L.
on 4/15/06 2:41 am - Winston Salem, NC
I said it on another board, but I'll say it here, too....you are doing GREAT, Erin! Congrats on the 99 lbs! 3 more days 'til surgery! Lisa L
sexysweetsweet69
on 4/15/06 3:12 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hi ERIN Congrats on your 99 pound weight loss, Do you have new pics. I and also soooo happy that I was blessed to have surgery. Sometimes it is a struggle for me, but the Lord gave me this blessing I prayed over and over for it. So I hope that after my 4 month post op that I can say the same that I lost 99 pound. Again Congrats 99 pounds WHHHOOOOO.
Erin C.
on 4/15/06 4:23 am - Toledo, OH
i did post a picture on my profile this morning that was taken this morning... If you want to see more I can add some more to my profile
kizie23
on 4/15/06 12:32 pm - blacksburg, VA
Erin, Wow 99lbs in only four months, I wish I could only been so lucky. Keep doing what you are doing. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views