Hi family update on me.

sexysweetsweet69
on 4/13/06 8:08 am - Milwaukee, WI
I started my journey at 431 pounds Pre op, I was 395 before surgery. I went to see my nutristionist today I weigh 369 pounds. Today makes 3 weeks out for me. 26 pounds in 3 weeks. I also accomplished another goal that I set out to do, I wanted to do 30 minutes on treadmill. I did 32 minutes and 1 sec I am just soooooo happy that I met that goal. My next goal is the Eliptical. Oh my gosh that machine is noooooo Joke. I got on for 20 seconds I thought I was going to fall out. But I have every intentions on doing 30 minutes on the Eliptical before april is out. I love you guy. Talk to you later
ravenhecate
on 4/13/06 9:35 am - Toledo, OH
Good for you on the the 32 minutes on the treadmill. That is fantastic. And congrats on the weight loss. You are doing great. rhonda
special kay
on 4/13/06 2:39 pm - Ladson, SC
Hi Sherry Your doing such a great job with your weight loss and exercising! It's good to hear that your doing so well. Keep up the good work! It only gets better from here! Take Care kay 450/388/327/175ish
Lisa L.
on 4/14/06 2:35 am - Winston Salem, NC
Hi Sherri. 26 pounds in 3 weeks....that's fabulous! Congrats on meeting your personal goal on the dreaded treadmill At this point, I just want to be able to walk to the neighbors house without getting out of breath. 4 days 'til surgery! Lisa L.
Rosa
on 4/14/06 12:56 pm - Milton, DE
Hiya Sweety Pooh, I am so very excited for you. Congrats on the weight loss and the treadmill. Keep up the good work!!! Hugs, Rosa
kizie23
on 4/14/06 11:32 pm - blacksburg, VA
I think you are doing a fine job, its so hard to get motivated to do the things we know we are supposed to do. Congrats to you. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views