Sitting on the loser's bench!

ravenhecate
on 4/12/06 10:45 pm - Toledo, OH
Well, I am home and feeling pretty good. I actually slept really good last night in bed and everything. I was a little worried because I thought I wouldn't be able to lay down, but it really wasn't all that bad. I haven't been taking a lot of pain med either. Everything is staying down nicely and I am almost able to get all of my water in. Thanks to all of you for all of your encouragement. I'm looking forward to being able to get around better. I still have a drain in my side which I won't get out until next Tuesday. I'm looking forward to getting that out. It is a real pain to have to empty it. But one has to take the good with the bad. My blood sugar has already been getting better. I haven't had any insulin or medication since Tuesday morning. That really makes me happy because I was really not expecting for the sugar to come down so fast. Well, I'm going to go get some water to drink. Take care all Rhonda
Lisa L.
on 4/12/06 11:03 pm - Winston Salem, NC
Glad to hear you are feeling so well, Rhonda. You're doing really great with your water! I keep reading of people who are having such a hard time getting it in, so your post is heartening. Scooch over on the bench and make room for me...be there in 5 days! Lisa L.
ravenhecate
on 4/13/06 1:31 am - Toledo, OH
There's plenty of room waiting right here for you, Lisa. Hope things go as well for you as they seem to have gone for me. Rhonda
special kay
on 4/13/06 1:32 am - Ladson, SC
Hi Rhonda Congratulations on a successful surgery. I'm happy your home and doing so well. Be proud of yourself for getting so much water in. I'm 3 months out and just started getting enough in. Get plenty of rest Kay 450/388/327/175ish
sexysweetsweet69
on 4/13/06 8:03 am - Milwaukee, WI
Thank you for updating us Rhonda. I am so glad that you are feeling better. You are doing excellent if you can get on the computer I couldn't do any of that, Congrats on being a loser.
Rosa
on 4/14/06 12:58 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Rhonda, Welcome back! I am so happy that the surgery went well and you are feeling better. Keep up the good work!!! Hugs, Rosa
kizie23
on 4/14/06 11:34 pm - blacksburg, VA
Rhonda, It really sounds like things are moving along for you well. Just remeber that every day is going to be a new experience for you. I wish you well, Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views