Hi!

Rosa
on 4/11/06 2:34 am - Milton, DE
Hello Friends, So sorry I haven't been posting much. Not only have I been very busy, I have also been trying to get to bed earlier so I haven't been on at night. I do have good news, however. I have lost an additional 11 lbs. I can now put on my own socks like a big (little) girl, and I can now weigh myself on my home scale instead of having to go to the Dr's office. All good news. I miss you all and will try to get on during the day so I can keep in touch. Big hugs and kisses, Rosa
special kay
on 4/11/06 3:39 am - Ladson, SC
Hey stranger Nice to see you! Congrats on the weight loss and on your sock moment Keep up the good work kay
Rosa
on 4/12/06 11:50 am - Milton, DE
Nice to see you too Kay. Thanks for the congrats. The sock thing was a big one for me. I hated having to depend on Karen to put my socks on. The first day I did it, I felt finally free! Big Hugs, Rosa
finda_nessy
on 4/11/06 6:51 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
Hey Rosa-- It seems like we all disappeared together at the same time...lol. I too have been terribly busy....but on a positive note that is freakin AWESOME that you lost 11 lbs more! Whats your secret because I am 40 lbs away from onederland and I want it sooooo bad...lol. excellent job and keep up the good work and beautiful smile that you bring to the message boards! finda nessy p.s. did you see the post where me and special k handed over the POTM torch to sweety pooh?
Rosa
on 4/12/06 11:53 am - Milton, DE
Hey Ms. Finda, Don't worry about those 40 lbs. You will do it. I have no doubt of that. Also, you and Kay picked the perfect POTM. She sure does deserve it!!! Big Hug, Rosa
jeanette
on 4/11/06 8:35 am - so cal, CA
Hi Rosa its great to see you again! sounds like your losing your weight and gaining some great independence! congragulations on all that your acomplishing! keep in touch with the boards! jeaNette
Rosa
on 4/12/06 11:55 am - Milton, DE
Thanks jeaNette! I will try to keep in touch. It is very important to me, and I need to make it a priority in my life. This board is the GREATEST!!! Big Hug, Rosa
sexysweetsweet69
on 4/11/06 9:43 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Rosa it is sooo nice to hear from you, Congrat on being able to put your own shoes, on being able to be weighed on a regular homes scale. I am sooo happy for you that you have accomplished so much 11 pounds if awesome. Keep in touch we miss you.
Rosa
on 4/12/06 11:59 am - Milton, DE
Hey there Ms. POTM! I am so happy Kay and Finda picked you. You really embody the spirit of this board. With all your struggles, you are a great success. I am so happy they have honored you! I have missed all my OH friends, but I am back now and hope to do a better job of keeping in touch. Big Hug, Rosa
kizie23
on 4/12/06 5:09 am - blacksburg, VA
Wow and she returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see that you stopped by. I cannot rag about it too much, b/c I have not been on as much these past couple of weeks either. So another 11 pounds down, that is awesome. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views