I need your support...

LuvSongs
on 4/10/06 6:13 pm - Germany, Germany
4-10-06 Hello family it's been a while since I wrote, I'm in Germany finally got settled and all is well, found a wonderful house my job is great but my weight won't move. I gained a little my thyroid is so out of wack. The doctors increased it from 300 mcg to 350 mcg then realized that thats to high I gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks so you know I'm freaking out. I've been eating salads for 3 weeks and walking 2 miles a day including my general walking that I do for work. This week I begin a boxing conditioning class which I hope will help me get this last 40 pounds off. They also lowered my thyroid meds to 200 mcg so I hope that will get my metabolism working again, because it's really depressing eventhough I know its because of my thyroids levels that I'm gaining weight it still puts a a bad feeling in me that is hard for me to shake. So please send some encouraging words my way. Love ya Joi
sexysweetsweet69
on 4/10/06 7:53 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Joi, Its been a long time I am soo happy that everything is working out for you in Germany. I will be sending lots of prayers your way in hopes that the Dr can get your thyroid levels under controls. I have so much faith in you, those last 40 pounds will be a breeze. I know you will do it. It is soo good to hear from you. Keep in touch
Rosa
on 4/11/06 2:37 am - Milton, DE
Hi Joi, Hang in there girl! You will be fine. Just don't give up hope and know that we are here for you. You are in my prayers. Hugs, Rosa
jeanette
on 4/11/06 8:40 am - so cal, CA
Hi Joi I know your stressing to get the last 40 lbs off but once your thyroid is in control then you will shed the weight sounds like your doing all the right things eating salads and starting a new class will definitly start helping you burn sometimes we need to change our excercise routine to burn off weight ! so it sounds as if your on track so be patient and stay focused and im sure youll get it off!! Take care and stay in touch with all us on the boards! Jeanette
kizie23
on 4/12/06 5:08 am - blacksburg, VA
Joi, Its nice to hear from you again. I can understand the frustration you must be going through. I hope you doctors get your medication fixed for you soon. How is the boxing coming along. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views