Rhonda's surgery

Erin C.
on 4/10/06 11:00 am - Toledo, OH
I wanted to let you all know that Rhonda's surgery went well, but she was in a lot of pain when I left. Her doctor does not give his patients PCA pumps so they need to ask the nurse for pain meds every hour. I am just hoping that the pain starts to go away. I felt very bad that she was in pain. My mom had to go ask them to give her meds before we left. She is expected to come home on Wednesday. Thank you all that wished her well.. Take care Erin
mikenfortmill
on 4/10/06 11:44 am - Fort Mill, SC
Hope the pain is controlled and goes away soon...... I will say a little prayer for her..... Take care... Mike C.
sexysweetsweet69
on 4/10/06 12:02 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Thank you Erin for updating us, I really hope that the pain gets better, I will be praying for a speedy recovery.
Rosa
on 4/11/06 2:43 am - Milton, DE
Hi Erin, I am glad everything went well for Rhonda's surgery. I am really sorry about the pain. That makes no sense to me whatsoever. When the nurse at the hospital told my partner that I couldn't have anymore pain meds, she went ballistic on her. She was just like a little bulldog. Well honey, within 15 min. the nurse had called the Dr. and I had my meds. Thank God Karen was there to advocate for me. I will be praying for Rhonda that she has a speedy recovery, and is not in too much pain. Please tell her "hi" for us. Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views