New and happy I found you all!

Dannielle
on 4/10/06 12:16 am - Joplin, MO
I've been living on OH site for a few months and never thought to look in member interests. I love my Missouri friends on the Mo. messageboard but I am thrilled ot have found this message board ! I am 35 ,have 3 kids and a wonderful partner that I have been blessed with for almost 3years. Oh and my dog (he's my baby). I read thru "Sweet Pooh"'s profile and was so impressed by her strength and perservence and of course the support and love shown by her partner.It was like coming home for me--I can relate. I haven't had surgery yet. My job had a policy with an airtight exclusion but my HR rep is currently shopping for a different insurance carrier and will be looking out for any exclusions.(He is on my side.) I've done a ton of research and I look at the before and after pictures for hours at a time and I'm still in the B's!! In March I spoke before the Missouri Senate at a hearing for a bill that would mandate that insurance companies provide coverage for the treatment of morbid obesity-it didn't get passed but it may next year they are revising the wording. Well I didn't mean to write a novel but I am excited to have found you all. Dannielle
special kay
on 4/10/06 12:26 am - Ladson, SC
Hi Dannielle Nice to meet you! Welcome to the board. As you have probably seen, it gets quiet at times but everyone here is wonderful! I hope everything goes through with you insurance issue and you can have surgery soon. Take Care Kay 450/388/326/175
sexysweetsweet69
on 4/10/06 1:58 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Dannielle, I am happy that you found this board, we are family here and are very supportive here. I really hope that you can get approved for surgery. Just make sure that you never give up, when one door closes another will open. You have to have faith. It is a shamed that insurance companies take your money and won't cover services when you need it. I will be praying for you in hopes that you get approved for surgery. I am glad you found us. We are always here for you.
Purple Passion
on 4/10/06 2:41 am - Little Falls, NJ
RNY on 08/06/07 with
Hi Dannielle, welcome. I'm more of a pre-op lurker, but wanted to welcome you just the same.
Lisa L.
on 4/10/06 6:51 am - Winston Salem, NC
Hi Dannielle. Glad you found us here. It sounds like your HR rep is a great person. I hope she is able to find you a good insurance plan...with NO exclusions! Lisa L.
Rosa
on 4/11/06 2:46 am - Milton, DE
Hi Dannielle, Welcome to the best board OH has to offer. Everyone here is very supportive and loving. I don't know what I would have done without my friends here. I will be praying for you that you are able to get your surgery soon. Don't be a stranger! Big Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views