Follow up on Pre-Op Problem

Lisa L.
on 4/9/06 6:32 am - Winston Salem, NC
Hey everyone. I have been anxiously waiting for Monday to get here so I could call Dr. Fuzz's office and find out if my urine or chest x-ray provided any information on why my white blood cell count was high at my pre-op bloodwork on Friday. Well, my darling nurse manager, Susan, called today and told me my urine and chest x-ray were both clear. Yippee! You just have to love a surgical team that works on Sunday! She suggested I get some anti-biotics from my primary care doctor, if it made me feel better. Sooo....off I went to Immediate Care (which is my primary) and they wrote me a script for a Z-pack. I was hating to spend the $40, but then...lo and behold...last month a generic Z-pack was created so, thanks to BCBS little "buy generic campaign" I got it for free! *sings* 9 days til surgery! Lisa L.
sexysweetsweet69
on 4/9/06 11:28 am - Milwaukee, WI
I am soo happy that everthing is working out for you. 4/18 will be here so fast then you will become a loser. I will be praying for a speedy recovery.
Lisa L.
on 4/9/06 12:22 pm - Winston Salem, NC
Thanks, Sweety! How are you doing with your recovery? Everything going a-ok? Lisa L.
Rosa
on 4/11/06 2:50 am - Milton, DE
Hi Lisa, So glad to hear about your good news. Your surgery date will be here before you even realize it. I will be praying that everything goes well for you. Take care. Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views