Updating on my partner (financee) Sherry Nicholson

sexysweetsweet69
on 3/26/06 1:56 am - Milwaukee, WI
My baby had a rough time in the hospital at first, the first day she slept all day woke up just to chew on a couple of ice chips I felt so sorry for her. The second day was better she was alert but her stomach was filled with so much gas and and it wouldnt come out so she was in so much pain. The nurse said she had to walk. The third day she walked alot and her stomach was feeling better because she was starting to pass gas. Its the fourth day and were home she is doing better, right now Im about to feed her lunch chicken broth, jello and diet snapple 2 ounces each even though she will not eat all of it. After she eat Im going to put her to bed So I just wanted to update u all because u been so supportive. Thanks for all your support to my baby
Lisa L.
on 3/26/06 2:05 am - Winston Salem, NC
Please tell Sherry we all miss her here and we are so glad she is home and doing better. I am sending healing thoughts and prayers her way. You are a sweetheart for taking such good care of her. I hope my honey does as well when it's my turn. Lisa L.
special kay
on 3/26/06 2:07 am - Ladson, SC
Camalle Thanks for updating us on Sherri. I have been thinking and praying for her. Tell her to hang in there. Things are rough the first few days but it sure does get better. She is so lucky to have someone like you by her side. Yall take care and keep in touch. Kay
mikenfortmill
on 3/26/06 3:26 am - Fort Mill, SC
Thanks for letting us know... I am glad she is home and hope each minute improves greatly!!! I know she appreciates all your dedicated help!!! Good Luck to both of you!!!!!!! Mike C.
messemike
on 3/26/06 4:38 am - Cumming, GA
Thanks for the update! Please let Sherry know that we are all thinking of her and we wish her a speedy recovery. Mike
kizie23
on 3/26/06 5:34 am - blacksburg, VA
Please let Sherry know I have been thinking about her. I am so happy that things are going well for her. The stomach pain will go away soon, the more she moves the more the gas is going to move. Please tell her to take it as easy as she can. Melissa
finda_nessy
on 3/26/06 12:12 pm - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
Thank you so much for the update. I called twice but never recieved an answer and I left messages both times. I am sorry that I called late but I believe that we are on seperate time schedules and I go to school fulltime during the day and then work part times on the weekdays at night...but I am happy to hear she is well and you are doing an awesome job caring for her...... finda nessy
Meltingman
on 3/26/06 9:17 pm - Malvern, PA
Telly Sherry I'm thinking about her. She has come through the roughest part. There will be difficult times but the worst of it is behind her. Tell her to drink drink drink her water and walk walk walk in between times of rest. Chip
Cheri B
on 3/26/06 10:36 pm - Forked River, NJ
What a wonderful partner you are.....just don't get upset if she gets upset with you at all...it's just part of the recovery. Although she loves you so much!!! You are her world and she is all the better for it. Keep her walking...the first thirty days are the most important. She has to keep moving those calf muscles (even while sitting) because you don't want to run the risk of a pulmonary embolism. Protein, water, and lots of lovin' will help her out tremendously!!!! Take care! -Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views