Less than 24 hours for my surgery!!!

messemike
on 3/25/06 11:23 pm - Cumming, GA
Hello Everyone! I am getting excited.....yet nervous and a little scared that my surgery is is less than 24 hours from now. I had my last light breakfast and now the rest of the day will be all liquids....then the lovely phospo-soda this evening. It is hard to believe that I am actually having surgery even though I am getting excited, nervous, etc. It just doesn't feel real yet. It will tomorrow though when I am traveling to the hospital and checking in. I am keeping positive that everything is going to go well. My partner will be at my side the whole time which is the main support that I need. I will be sure to post when I am back home and feeling up to it. Take Care Everybody! Mike
Lisa L.
on 3/26/06 2:08 am - Winston Salem, NC
Hey Mike. You are going to do just GREAT tomorrow. I am asking God to send a special just to watch over you. Keep up the positive thoughts and just think....by this time tomorrow, you'll be on the losing side! Take care! Lisa L.
mikenfortmill
on 3/26/06 3:41 am - Fort Mill, SC
I know everything will go well for you! I will think of you tomorrow and say a little prayer for a speedy recovery and all things good!!! I know you are proud to have your partner with you for this... my partner was a lifesaver for me.... Wishing you both the very best!!!! Let us know as soon as you can how things went!!!!! Take care!!! Mike C.
kizie23
on 3/26/06 5:36 am - blacksburg, VA
Mike, Congrats to you on your date. I know some what, what you are going through. I wish you the best. Melissa
Meltingman
on 3/26/06 9:14 pm - Malvern, PA
Mike, YOu are probably in surgery as I type. I'm sending prayers your way. Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views