Hi family

sexysweetsweet69
on 3/22/06 8:53 am - Milwaukee, WI
We have to be at the hospital at 6:30, this is the hosptial info Aurora Sinai Medical Center phone # 414-219-2000 CAMALLE my partner WILL BE UPDATING you guys but you can also call my cellphone # 414-248-5900. I love you guys thank you for all your support. ITS BEEN ALONG TIME COMING. AFTER 2 YEARS OF DENIALS, I WILL BE A LOSER TOMMORROW.
kizie23
on 3/22/06 10:02 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey girl, I am so happy for you. You have come a long way, this is something well worth doing. If you get this tonight please write down my number as well 540-951-5355. Melissa
Lisa L.
on 3/22/06 11:02 am - Winston Salem, NC
You're going to do great, hon! Thank your partner for all of us....we all love you and cant wait to hear how WONDERFUL you are doing post-op!!! Lisa L.
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/06 11:36 am - Milwaukee, WI
Good luck, girl! I'm going to try to come up after work on Friday to visit! Jen
Rosa
on 3/22/06 12:24 pm - Milton, DE
OMG I am so excited for you. I will be praying for you so much, and I know you will be fine. Your long wait is finally coming to an end. I won't be calling because if you are at all like me, you won't much feel like talking and when you do, you won't remember very much, but I will be checking this board daily to see if there is an update from Camalle. God bless you both. Hugs, Rosa
finda_nessy
on 3/22/06 5:22 pm - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
Sherry-- Congrats...i will call.... finda nessy
dat317studd
on 3/22/06 5:40 pm - Evansville, IN
Sherri, I know everything will go great with your surgery in the morning and we are all here praying for you! It is so amazing to think that you finally were approved for this surgery that you are so deserving of! Good luck with everything and we will all be here waiting for your partner to update!!!
Meltingman
on 3/22/06 8:54 pm - Malvern, PA
Sherry, I am sending a prayer your way right now. I hope all is well. Speedy recovery and welcome to the losing side! Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views