Hi family less that 24 hour

sexysweetsweet69
on 3/22/06 1:58 am - Milwaukee, WI
For the last 2 days I have been a nervous wreck, I can't stop using the bathroom, because of my nervous stomach. Has anyone else went through this. Or is this normal?
peanutla30
on 3/22/06 3:57 am - Bossier City, LA
Hi Sherry, I had had terrible heartburn for the past 3 days..I know it is just my nerves! What time do you go in tomorrow? I have to be there at 5:30! I'm glad too, cause I don't want to sit around and wait! Patience is not one of my strong areas! Anyway, I wish you the very best and I'll see you on the losers bench!!!
mikenfortmill
on 3/22/06 4:41 am - Fort Mill, SC
Hello Sherry.... I will be thinking fo you and the surgeon, staff, etc. I know you will do well.... My stomach gave me a little trouble too before my WLS.. I think nerves played the key factor in that..... Keep us posted as soon as you are able..... God Bless you!!!! Mike : )
jeanette
on 3/22/06 7:08 am - so cal, CA
Hi sweety pooh well im still preop and might be for some time thanks to the upper Gi ,but i think its normal to be nervous, everyone is but youll be great and youll have alot of prayers going out for you so good luck and ill be looking for your post op post soon.ill be gone until april 3 so i wont see you so id thought id tell you this all now!! so again conragulations on your journey you deserve it and this truely proves there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!! Take care Hugs&kisses ~~**jeanette**~~
special kay
on 3/22/06 8:24 am - Ladson, SC
Hey girly!! Yes your feelings are normal. I'll be praying for ya. Does anyone have your number or your partners number from this board?? We are going to want to know how you are doing!! Kay
kizie23
on 3/22/06 9:42 am - blacksburg, VA
Sherry, I know what you are going through. I really think its normal. But, just think in less than 24 hours you are going to begin a new life. The night before my surgery I was such a nervous wreck. I did not sleep at all, poor Lisa came to lay down with me and I was tossing and turning so much that I finally had to get out of the bed. Just so that she could get some sleep. I really do wish you the best as you begin your new life. Congrats to you, Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views