Blast from the Past

Cam L.
on 3/21/06 8:56 am - Seattle, WA
Hello All! I have been out of the loop for a while! Busy with trying to change jobs and some other stuff! But I missed y'all! Hope everyone is doing well. I have lost 64lbs so far and I am a couple pounds below my adult minimum weight! So I broke my pre-surgery plataue... woo hoo. I am dating someone now who is super cool and very sweet. Work has been crazy and they have been hammering down on me to "make up" the time I was out for surgery. I tried to explain that I couldn't deal with the extra stress because it causes me not to be able to eat. So I am exploring other options for the sake of my health. I have one that I think I should hear if they are going to make me an offer by next week so please keep your fingers crossed for me! Cheers to all! Cam
Rosa
on 3/21/06 12:04 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Cam, Welcome back! Glad you are doing well with your weight loss. Keep up the good work, and good luck finding a new job. Hugs, Rosa
track
on 3/21/06 12:42 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Well done, and continued progress on your journey! It is one awesome ride, that is fer sure!! And even though there may be a few bumps in the road, rest assured that in hindsight, every day is just a little better than the one before it. I'm about two years out and it is amazing at how things change! Feel free to read my profile, I was pretty diligent about jurnaling quite a lot in my recovery. Hope all goes well, and keep on keeping on!!
sexysweetsweet69
on 3/21/06 2:24 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Welcome back, and Congrats on your weightloss. And your new guy. We missed you.
Meltingman
on 3/21/06 9:43 pm - Malvern, PA
Cam, Glad to see you back. Congratulations of the weight loss and i'll keep my figures crossed for the new job. chip
mikenfortmill
on 3/22/06 4:43 am - Fort Mill, SC
Cangratulations to a fellow South Carolinian..... Good Job!!!!! Mike
kizie23
on 3/22/06 9:40 am - blacksburg, VA
Cam, Glad to see you back. You have been missed. Melissa
Merrickkitty
on 3/23/06 1:10 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Fingers, toes and legs crossed for ya baby! Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here