OT: L word

Cheri B
on 3/20/06 2:36 am - Forked River, NJ
OMG I hate Tina!!!! Okay, I said it, it's out, and I don't feel better. What is wrong with that woman!!!! What a beautiful memorial for Dana...I think it's cool Alice stole the ashes and did what Dana wanted...wonder what she's going to do with the little red bottle that had ashes in it? Yay Carmen and Shane are tying the knot! Oh well, til next week!!!! -Cheri
special kay
on 3/20/06 10:29 am - Ladson, SC
I also hate Tina!!! Bette is being too nice. If that was me that walked in on them kissing, I would of flipped. She needs to go off on them! The memorial for Dana was beautiful. I'm also happy she stold the ashes. Laura and Alice getting together??? Eww. Hopefully it will pass. Carmen and Shane getting married.. So sweet. I'm soooo happy Jenny is getting with someone else. OMG Kit having a baby.. HOW SWEET!!!! I am so addicted. I have watched it 3 times already. Kay
Rosa
on 3/20/06 11:27 am - Milton, DE
Tina has been riding my last nerve all season long. Honey if I had me some Bette, I would not wander very far! I think Max is a good person, but those male hormones are making him/her a little wacky. What was all that mess about Tim coming back? Was that even necessary? I am so excited for Shane and Carmen. Hope Carmen's family chills out and supports them. Shane needs a family. I think Laura and Alice are hot together, but I think that was just so they could feel alive having been surrounded by death. I don't think it will last. I'd like to see Alice and Bette together...that opera scene a couple of weeks ago was hot, hot, hot! I am really going to miss Dana. I really liked her and Alice together. They were so cute and funny. I still can't believe they killed her off! I'm starting to like Kit's new boy toy better. She sure seems much happier with him and that's what matters. There is a picture on my profile that says "love is never wrong", and I totally agree with that. Can't believe it is almost the end of the season. Where did the time go??? I am pretty addicted too. Can't wait for next season already. Have fun girls and boys, Rosa
sexysweetsweet69
on 3/20/06 2:36 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I thought the memorial for DANA was really nice. I just think that Tina is just out of control now. She doesn't know what she wants. I think she has a lot of nerves trying to take the baby from Bette. I can't believe that Kitt is prego. This is what I think will happen with the Shane Wedding. I don't think that it will happen, you can't tame a dog. Shane doesnt want to settle down. I can't wait until next weeks episode.
Lisa L.
on 3/21/06 1:50 am - Winston Salem, NC
I haven****ched the L Word this season at all, but I am starting to regret it, reading all these posts. Is it still on Sundays at 10 or have they moved it??? Lisa L.
Rosa
on 3/21/06 12:09 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Lisa, Still at 10 on Sundays, but they have lots of re-plays throughout the week and you can also get the episodes on demand. Hope you can catch up. Hugs, Rosa
jeanette
on 3/21/06 1:54 am - so cal, CA
Ok mist have missed something how did bette even find out about tina cheating did she walk in,did tina tell her cause the last episode bette was on the bus! then this episode she standing in the presece of dude and tina holding angelica being kinda calm and that lil boy mikey asked her to take a "family" picture that crushed me!!!! Dana-Im so sad shes gone! but all the freinds gave her a nice memorial. alice-Im glad she spoke up at the funeral,at least the family sould have remebered her for who she was ,not what they wanted her to be!how disrespectful!!!!whats up with her and laura thats kinda crazy!!!but in a moment of needy anythings possible,I think bette and alice should get together. Carmen&shane-ok so im shocked but its good i think shane is softning up I think they will start a family soon!Carmen is my girl I love her!!! Jenny&max-jenny needs to find a women,max im not sure about her,kinda diffrent! Helena-was that a ripped up check? that dylan dropped off an the video tape omg helena muted most of it but i think they will get past this and they will date eachother! I knew that dylan wouldnt go threw with this lawsuit!I think they are so sext together!!! Kit&angus-pregnant!!!!OMG thats a shocker,but i think kit needs this itll be a great new start for her life!! Bette-i think she might flee with angelica!!looks like it,we will just have to wait till sunday!!! take care Jeanette
Ferchie
on 3/23/06 10:56 pm - Twin Falls, ID
I hate tina, she ****** me off, make up your f**king mind you crazy ***** I miss Dana, the memorial that they had was great, I am a little curious about what Alice is going to do with the amll bottle of ashes she kept, are they for her? For Lara? hhhhmmm... Carmen & Shane hot hot hot, did I mention HOT!!! I can't get enought of either of them. Bette needs to find another girl and fight for baby Angelica, she has just as much right to her as Tina does in my eyes. I am so sad that this season is almost over...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views