OMG 4 MORE DAYS BEFORE SURGERY

sexysweetsweet69
on 3/18/06 11:49 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I AM IN LA LA LAND i JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT BEFORE SURGERY.
ASHLEIGH22
on 3/19/06 12:21 am - BATON ROUGE, LA
Your going to do g-r-e-a-t!!!! Congrats and don't forget to walk after surgery, it helps majorly with the gas in your tummy,, it hurts like hell the first time getting up but feels sooooo much better 10 mins later!!!! Keep us updated girl!
Merrickkitty
on 3/19/06 12:50 am - EAST BAY, CA
Gee, I am glad that you have finally gottenhere, you have perservered so long. After the first day, everything gets a bit better every day. I am sure you are feeling great after losing the almost 40# so far, you are going to be feeling so great 1 month from now!!!! Go eat a piece a cheescake for the road... Maureen
Lisa L.
on 3/19/06 1:17 am - Winston Salem, NC
Woo Hoo! C'mon Sweety Pooh....do the gastric bypass surgery dance of joy! Lisa L.
finda_nessy
on 3/19/06 2:54 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
sherry-- i am soooooooooo excited for you. every morning when i wake up, i think omg she is sooo close. Congrats to you snd your supportive family. I will be praying.... finda nessy
Rosa
on 3/19/06 5:44 am - Milton, DE
Hi Sherry, Wow I can't believe it is finally going to be your day. I am so happy for you. You are going to feel great a couple of days after the surgery. It doesn't take long to feel like a new woman. I will be praying for you. Big Hugs, Rosa
mikenfortmill
on 3/19/06 7:50 am - Fort Mill, SC
I know you will do great... and I agree..... walking does help a lot with that gas you get after the surgery... I will be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way!!!!! Mike C.
kizie23
on 3/19/06 9:55 am - blacksburg, VA
Sherry, I am so happy for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Do you have contact info so that we can check in on you?? Melissa
markpeterson
on 3/20/06 2:06 am - Lakewood, CO
Congratulations! Take care of yourself before and after surgery. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views