went to surgery again

ASHLEIGH22
on 3/17/06 5:59 pm - BATON ROUGE, LA
Well I am just getting home from having surgery AGAIN, , I went to the hosp. last sat night b/c I couldnt keep anything down , not even water, and was vomiting bile and everything else,, do I got tons of fluids and they did alot of test they found out I had a blockage in my small intestine and had to do surgery to repair it and also find out what it was exactly,, well they found out it was scar tissue ,, the doc's said they have never seen someone with soo much scar tissue and soo soon, but of course I do everything ,no one's seen before!!!!! well I was there for 6 days and am sooo happy to be home,, problem is I am having trouble keeping things in again,, ahhhhhhhh when will this end!!! I finally got to see the L word tonight and was soo disapointed,, Liz is being somewhat supportive but is really busy with work I wish she was here more,,
sexysweetsweet69
on 3/17/06 11:45 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I am so sorry to hear about you medical problems. I will be praying for a speedy recovery. Get some
jeanette
on 3/18/06 1:12 am - so cal, CA
IM sorry to hear your having complications! it will get better! I pray your not in alot of pain and youll be back to normal in no time! Jeanette
Lisa L.
on 3/18/06 2:51 am - Winston Salem, NC
Lots of prayers and healing thoughts coming your way, Ashleigh. Lisa L.
Richbehr
on 3/18/06 3:25 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
Ashleigh, Sending my thoughts and prayers your way-and some BIG bear hugz! --==Rich==--
mikenfortmill
on 3/18/06 4:08 am - Fort Mill, SC
Hope you will feel better each day... I will say a little prayer for you.... Take care and a speedy recovery!!!! Mike C.
kizie23
on 3/18/06 4:25 am - blacksburg, VA
I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a tough time right now. I am glad that the docs were able to find out what was going on. Have they given you any specific guidelines, on what will and will not stay down at this point? I have no****ched The L Word, but I am going to buy both seasons on Dvd. So, hopefully with all the posts about it, I will know what is going on. Hope you get to feeling better soon, Melissa
Merrickkitty
on 3/19/06 12:56 am - EAST BAY, CA
I had a very similar experience, however I was 30 days out before I had to have an emergency hernia repair as it had trapped a hunk of my intestine. I have been fine since (thankfully, and knocking on wood!) In my experience it gets better, hang in there. Maureen
Rosa
on 3/19/06 5:55 am - Milton, DE
Hi Ashleigh, So sorry to hear you had to have surgery again. I will be praying for you. Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views