My partner went shopping OMG

sexysweetsweet69
on 3/17/06 11:13 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hello family my partner went shopping for all the stuff that I needs. I also have new pics on profile she bought 20 packs of eas advantage protein shakes, 4 in each pack chocolate , strawberry and french vanilla. 2 months of vitiams that were prescribed by nutrisitionist 2 gowns for hospital New slippers 40 baby foods 2 containers in each 3 cases of snapple 3 cases of fruit 2 o 1 case of chicken broth 100% fat free She was going to buy propel I told her no I already have fruit 2 0 I think that is water but I just didn't want her to keep buying stuff. And lets not forget her dry eraser board, and the eraser and dry ink markers so that she can keep track of what she has given me on a daily basis. I really think she went over board but, she is enjoying it so I didn't say anything.
peanutla30
on 3/17/06 12:50 pm - Bossier City, LA
Sherry, I think it is WONDERFUL that she is being involved and supportive. Sometimes we have to let them do something for us so that they feel like they have contributed. It makes them feel good and needed. So, thank her profusely and be thankful for it. Now, it will probably take you a year to eat all that.....when you get sick of it, start packing it in HER lunch! Have a good weekend...our last before we become losers!!!
jeanette
on 3/18/06 1:14 am - so cal, CA
ThAts great soon youll be losing,and its good your g/f is supportive! im lucky because my g/f of 9 years is on my side too! take care Jeanette
Lisa L.
on 3/18/06 2:59 am - Winston Salem, NC
Awww....she went overboard....that's cute! What a good honey you have! But...boy...that's a LOT of baby food and shakes! I checked your profile, but cant figure out which are the new pics. Lisa L.
mikenfortmill
on 3/18/06 4:11 am - Fort Mill, SC
That is Great.... I am glad you have a partner to take care of you... My partner stood by me the entire time.... and believe me... if you read my profile, you will see, "we" spent a lot of time in the hospital and recovering at home too.... You are gonna do well and have a great partner to help you along the way.... I wish you much luck!!!! Mike
kizie23
on 3/18/06 4:27 am - blacksburg, VA
Sherry, I think what your partner is doing is great. She seems to be very supportive of you and what you are doing. I would just say be careful with the protein drinks. Some of them may taste fine to you now, but after surgery not. I am so excited for you, your day is getting closer and closer. Melissa
Merrickkitty
on 3/19/06 1:14 am - EAST BAY, CA
That broth is going to last you 2 years! I still have some since surgery, and I bought 4 cans! Still its a lesbisweet of her..... I had to do my own shopping...but for me, I like it like that! Maureen
Rosa
on 3/19/06 6:03 am - Milton, DE
Girl you are so blessed. My honey was great to me too, and I will never forget it. You have lots of food which is good if someone drops the bomb on us and you have to live in a bomb shelter for a couple of years! Melissa is right that sometimes things that taste great prior to surgery you won't be able to stand after. I was raised that you use garlic in almost every meal, and now I can't even stand the smell of it. Also there was this Health Wise hot chocolate that I loved and now can't stand it. Today I tried a mozerella stick (which I used to love) and it tasted like doggie doo. It boggles my mind. Anyway, give your baby a great big kiss and don't forget to let here know how much you appreciate her. Big Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views