Two questions...

Lisa L.
on 3/16/06 9:14 am - Winston Salem, NC
Hi everyone! My husbutch wanted me to ask two questions... 1. Have any of your partners gained weight with you during the "last supper syndrome" phase? 2. Have any of your partners LOST weight with you post ops? Lisa L.
Rosa
on 3/16/06 10:15 am - Milton, DE
Hi Lisa, Yes Karen gained weight with me prior to the surgery, and I think she has now lost some, primarily because we no longer eat out as much. She wants to lose a lot more, but of course it is going to take her longer. How is it going for you and your partner? Hugs, Rosa
Lisa L.
on 3/16/06 7:46 pm - Winston Salem, NC
Thanks for the info, Rosa. Kim has gained weight with me since my initial consultation with Dr. Fuzz. We were horrendously bad at Thanksgiving/Christmas and ate like...well...like two people who do NOT have a weight problem. With my surgery only 32 days away, I am starting on a SlimFast diet and plan on taking off some of this weight before surgery. Kim says she is hoping she will lose along with me after surgery because there wont be as much junk in the house and we wont be eating out as often. Lisa L.
special kay
on 3/16/06 11:53 am - Ladson, SC
Hi Lisa 1. No, she didn't gain when I was pre op. I was on a diet. 2. Since I have been post op, she has gained weight because whatever food I don't finish, she eats it. kay
sexysweetsweet69
on 3/16/06 1:00 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Lisa, 1. My partner actually lost weight with me. I lost about 38 pounds she lost about 12 pounds, we both stopped drinking sodas and eating better. 2. CAN'T ANSWER THIS ONE i AM NOT POST OP YET
Lisa L.
on 3/16/06 7:47 pm - Winston Salem, NC
Thanks for the answers, folks. Lisa. L
dhjle
on 3/16/06 8:51 pm - Tracy, CA
Hey Lisa My partner did not gain any weight she actullu lost 65 pounds so far and now that she joined a gym with me it will be een more. We go to the gym 3 days a week as a family and I work out an additional 3 days with a personal trainer. Denise
Lisa L.
on 3/16/06 10:56 pm - Winston Salem, NC
Wow, that's so great Denise! Kim has promised to join the Y with me after surgery so, hopefully, this will help her also. I guess it's "normal" that she is feeling kind of insecure. I have 1 month and 1 day until surgery and she is now making all these comments about how I am going to lose all this weight and, even if she diets with me, she wont lose as much and.... well, you get the idea. I cant wait to tell her that your girl has lost 65 pounds with you. If that isnt an inspiring story, nothing is! Lisa L.
Lisa L.
on 3/16/06 10:58 pm - Winston Salem, NC
Just wanted to add....I looked at your profile and you look PHENOMINAL, Denise!
dhjle
on 3/17/06 5:28 am - Tracy, CA
Lisa Awwww thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views