I feel weird being at home,

sexysweetsweet69
on 3/16/06 3:13 am - Milwaukee, WI
I need to find me something to do I no longer have a job, can't look for one till after my partner has surgery.
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/06 3:16 am - Milwaukee, WI
I can drop my laundry off after work tonight. (just kidding) How about reading?.
sexysweetsweet69
on 3/16/06 3:34 am - Milwaukee, WI
I will try that or maybe a online class, accounting maybe.
Ferchie
on 3/16/06 4:25 am - Twin Falls, ID
I have some laundry too, and if you have time some ironing... Have you thought about something artsy, coloring, painting, cross-stich... That is what I did when I was laid up after surgery... smooch -Jeremy
Lisa L.
on 3/16/06 4:30 am - Winston Salem, NC
I have some laundry, too, SweetiePooh, that I will be happy to donate to the cause...not to mention three dogs who could all use a bath and cats whose nails need clipping and... Ok, seriously, taking a class is a good idea or, if you are just looking for "fun" stuff, you could try your hand at building a website or something. Lisa L.
mikenfortmill
on 3/16/06 10:15 am - Fort Mill, SC
Taking a class would be neat.... I often think I should do something like that! I am sure you will find something creative to do.... Have a good weekend!!! Mike C.
Rosa
on 3/16/06 10:32 am - Milton, DE
My favorite thing to do other than read is to scrapbook. You could probably find a Creative Memories person in your area...I don't know if Jen still does it, but if not she may be able to recommend someone. Take a couple of classes, and start scrapping all you pictures. It is my therapy, and I totally love saving my memories like that. I am also going to scrap my wls journey. Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views