So, did you miss me??

sharlit
on 3/15/06 8:07 pm - Northcote, Australia
VSG on 09/17/14 with
Hi guys I've been off line for a while - my Dad died in January, I left one job, got a new one, have been working my rear end off since then and my beloved has also been working hard - a lawyer at night and a folk singer on the weekends - well at least some weekends. The Commonwealth Games have just started here in Melbourne - the traffic is lousy but I don't care cos I'm still losing weight - albeit rather slowly now! I've got a great gay guy to be my tennis partner at the Gay Games in Chicago and I think I might just start playing the violin again. see ya later Charlotte
sexysweetsweet69
on 3/15/06 11:32 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Welcome back, I am sorry to hear about your loss. You have so much going on in your life. I am glad that you checked in with us. You should go back to playing the violin, just enjoy life to the fullest.
Rosa
on 3/16/06 12:27 am - Milton, DE
Hi Charlotte! It's so wonderful to see you posting again. I had wondered what had become of you and did miss seeing your pretty smile on here. Congratulations on finding a partner for the Gay Games. Welcome back, and don't be a stranger. Big Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views