IM BACK FROM HOSPITAL Family

sexysweetsweet69
on 3/15/06 8:21 am - Milwaukee, WI
I had my filter installed today to prevent blood clots. It was so easy I was really scared but there was really nothing to be scared of. I love the staff at the hospital they are so sweet, and caring. I know I will enjoy my hospital stay when I have my wls surgery. Just wanted to update you guy. I really have been sleeping like crazy since I got home , so I am headed that way again . Good nite.....PS Oh by the way I got a message on my voice mail today, one of my coworker called, and applauded me for the message that I put on my profile, she said she is so glad that I got them back. so I found out that they are still reading my profile at work. I think I might give hr a call tommorrow. Love you guys. Thank you for all the support.
Erin C.
on 3/15/06 8:43 am - Toledo, OH
You are one step closer and I am proud of you. Pretty soon you will be on the losing side and doing well. I will be thinking of you from now until you have your surgery and wishing you the best. Take care Erin
Rosa
on 3/15/06 11:03 am - Milton, DE
Way to go Sweetie Pooh! You are one step closer to your new life. Congratulations! Hugs, Rosa
finda_nessy
on 3/15/06 11:06 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
sherry-- i am praying hard..you will be great! finda nessy
Lisa L.
on 3/15/06 11:35 am - Winston Salem, NC
Glad things went well, Sweety Pooh! Have a good night's ...best thing for you at this point. If you call your co-worker, I hope she tells you those women felt like crap after they read it. Lisa L.
Meltingman
on 3/15/06 9:35 pm - Malvern, PA
Glad the screen proceedure went well. When is your big day? Chip
Stacey G
on 3/16/06 12:46 am - Stow, OH
One step closer after all you have been through! I can only imagine how happy that must make you feel! Congrats!! Hugs - Stacey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views