Got a Date!!!

ravenhecate
on 3/15/06 8:05 am - Toledo, OH
I am having my surgery on April 10. I can't believe it is coming so fast. I ahve to go Monday monrning for all of my preop blood tests and an upper GI. Not looking forward to that but, it has to be done. Anyway, I will have to be at the hospital at 9:00 on the 10th and I am happy to find out that I will not have to be a on a liquid diet at any time before my surgery. I can't eat up until 9:00 pm the night before the surgery. It i****ting me now that this is really gonna happen. I'm excited and scared all at the same time. But Dr White is a good surgeon from what I've heard from everyone I've talked to so I will be in good hands. Rhonda
Erin C.
on 3/15/06 8:37 am - Toledo, OH
Hey hon, I know I see you everyday, but I wanted to tell you that I am proud of you and I know you will do just fine. I am here for you when you need me and even when you don't. Take care erin
Merrickkitty
on 3/15/06 10:12 am - EAST BAY, CA
Rhonda, Congratulations, and it will come and go very quickly. Soon you will be posting your first 100# loss! Maureen
Rosa
on 3/15/06 11:07 am - Milton, DE
Congratulations Rhonda. It will be here before you can blink an eye. Best wishes to you. Hugs, Rosa
sexysweetsweet69
on 3/16/06 2:52 am - Milwaukee, WI
Congrats on your date I know how you feel, I will be praying for a speedy recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views