The first 100 lbs!!!

Ferchie
on 3/15/06 5:42 am - Twin Falls, ID
Well I have lost the fist 100 lbs of the 320lbs (at least) that I plan to lose, actually as of this past Saturday, the 11th of March, I was down 108 lbs total. How freakin' fabulous is that!!!! I feel so wonderful. Let me tell you a couple of the great things I have noticed going on so far - 1- Today at work I had to walk over to the sheriffs office in the other building to deliver some paperwork and I walked there, delivered the stuff, chatted for a minute with some deputies and walked back - before surgery that would of killed me, I would of been out of breath had to stop a couple of times just to rest and would of been in pain, this time none of that happened. 2- I have been shopping both with my partner and without. Before surgery, I would wait in the car while she went in I would never go alone, what was the point I didn't want to go in anyway, and if I had to I would go in, go straight to what I needed, get it and leave, I would be out of breath and in pain from the walking. Now we shop every weekend, wether we need something or not, half the time we don't even buy anything we just wander around. It feels great. 3- Sex is wonderful, it was great before, but now I am able to do things that I could not before. I can move easier and things just seem more enjoyable. WOW!!!! Jen has decided to take the womens one-a-day to try to keep up with me... hahaha Anyway I feel great, I feel like I used to, before I got GIANT, and Jen keeps telling me "you are like the way you were when I first met you, happy, active, and all mine..." love you all - take care - drink you fluids .· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- ¸.·´ .· ´¨¨)) ((¸¸.·´ .·´ -:¦:- Ferchie -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* *·-:¦:-·*LGBTPRIDE*·-:¦:-·*
Richbehr
on 3/15/06 7:07 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
Quick somebody fetch me my insulin I'm in sugar shock!!!! Congratulations on hitting the century mark! Big Bear Hugz to you and Jen --==Rich==--
finda_nessy
on 3/15/06 7:58 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
jeremy-- congratulations to you! You are an inspiration all and I am soooo happy that you are able to do things that you couldnt before. I hope all continues to go well for you!!!! finda nessy
chubbychub
on 3/15/06 8:18 am - camp hill, PA
Congratulations Jeremy!!! What a great accomplishment. Keep up the good work
Erin C.
on 3/15/06 8:44 am - Toledo, OH
I think you are doing so great and I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work. Take care Erin
Rosa
on 3/15/06 11:11 am - Milton, DE
Way to go Jeremy. I am so proud of you and can't wait until I hit my 100 mark. YOU ROCK GIRL!!! Big Hugs, Rosa
Lisa L.
on 3/15/06 11:52 am - Winston Salem, NC
Way to go, Jeremy! That's quite the milestone! Congrats! Lisa L.
special kay
on 3/15/06 1:48 pm - Ladson, SC
Congratulations
Paul Nellis
on 3/15/06 7:36 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
WAY TO GO JEREMY !!!!! Be well Paul
sharlit
on 3/15/06 8:09 pm - Northcote, Australia
VSG on 09/17/14 with
goodonya! Charlotte
Most Active
Recent Topics