So much to tell!

peanutla30
on 3/14/06 7:58 am - Bossier City, LA
First, I added a picture, so ya'll could see the 'before' me before I become the 'after' me! Second, I got APPROVED yesterday. I already had my date, but I finally got the word yesteray. Now, I will have my EGD this Friday and surgery next Thursday. It's really real now! Third, today is my 2 week anniversary of no smoking. I quit 2 weeks ago, cold turkey. I never thought I could do that. If I can do that, I can do ANYTHING!! Thanks for listening to my babble! Marcie
Lisa L.
on 3/14/06 8:55 am - Winston Salem, NC
Congrats on the approval, Marcie! I like the pic you added and I especially liked the letter you wrote to your co-workers. I had to quit for my surgery too. I know it's tough doing it cold turkey but that's the way I went too and, although I still miss it, I am past the "I am going to go insane if I dont get a " stage. Lisa L.
kizie23
on 3/14/06 10:15 am - blacksburg, VA
Marcie, Congrats to you on your approval. I wish I could stop smoking, I tried and was able to do it for about two weeks, then came the big stress in my life. But, hopefully one day real soon I will be able to quit for good. Melissa
Rosa
on 3/14/06 11:09 am - Milton, DE
Hi Marcie, Congratulations on your surgery date and approval. Quitting smoking is very difficult. I quit cold turkey about six years ago. I'm so glad I didn't have to do it at the same time I was getting surgery. You can do it, and I wish you all the best in the world. Keep us posted! Big Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views